Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.4

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 6/12/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have this pencil in gray. It feels hard on my skin. I don't like the slanted tip, which makes applying the pencil a little difficult. The point frequently breaks. I'll use up the pencil but I definitely won't re-purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros-
Gray Brown is perfect. I mean perfect! I have dark brown hair and most brown colors don't work for me (either too dark, too reddish, too light.. always something). Gray brown blends wonderfully and looks sooo natural.
Pretty easy to apply (IF your face is not freshly washed-- read Cons). Fills out the brows really quickly and it's easy to manipulate with the brush side.
Good staying power. I apply this then use Elf clear mascara to set my brows and it lasts most of the day without touch-up.
Low price - can get it on eBay for less than $4 if you don't mind waiting extra for overseas shipping
Cons-
Not easy to apply on freshly washed eyebrows/skin. Color does not transfer unless you have some oils on your skin, so give it a good 1/2 hour or so after washing before applying.
As other reviews said, the cap end of the pencil side will damage or break the tip of pencil off if you don't retract it before capping. That's annoying.
Didn't seem to last too long. Maybe I broke off a bunch of the pencil because of aforementioned cap being too short, I don't know. However, I used this up in like 3 weeks which is surprising because there's supposed to be .25 oz of product which should last me about a month and a half or so.
Shape of pencil is nice when you get it, with nice sharp edges and a flat middle. Unfortunately, t doesn't stay that shape as I use it. Again, maybe cause I smashed it with the cap, but in any case it ends up more rounded on the edges making it harder to draw precise "hairs".

Overall- Would repurchase and have repurchased. While this is not my only brow products, I do like to have this on hand and use on days I don't want to spend the extra time it takes with my other products or if I want super natural looking brows. The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. I recommend giving it a try.

on 12/19/2017 12:59:00 PM

I decided to try this after seeing a friend use this and I have not regretted it. For the longest time, i was using powder to fill in my brows but this makes it so much easier. I'm Asian so the ash brown shade works great with my dark hair and it looks very natural. I am a fan of the waxy consistency of the product but if you don't like that, then you should probably look for something else. The only thing I absolutely hate is that the cap for the spoolie is so loose. I thought it was a defect in the one pencil I had but the cap had also gotten loose on the succeeding pencils that I have. Otherwise, for the price and for the product payoff, this is worth it and I will use it until they discontinue it or until the store closes in my country.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've ordered this pencil as my second Etude House product because I love love love their eyeshadow primer. Unfortunately, this didn't turn out t be a winner for me.

Pros:
- very generous size
- dual end with slightly different color packaging, so you know which one to open
- very natural if you find a color match

Cons:
- too thick for my liking. I tried to use only a thin side, but surely it's not really possible
- I'm not Asian, their dark colors are too dark for me, but the light shade is way too light
- doesn't last all day (for me nothing except Clinique superfine liner does, but Clinique doesn't look as natural)

I'll use it, but I won't buy it again.

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It took me so long to finally find a natural-looking eyebrow filler and I love it. Looks very natural, easy to use and blend, and super cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is nothing bad about this product- save for having to order from overseas. I got both the grey brown and brown shades when I spent about a year as a brunette and they both wore beautifully. The grey brown was my favorite, as it looked so subtle ad to appear to be natural thickness in my own brows. It should be noted that the regular brown shade was perfectly acceptable though as it never pulled red or appeared unnatural- just slightly warmer. The chiseled tip was neither a plus or minus for me, but the application was easy enough. It is a firmer texture, but not hard enough to drag or skip. The spoolie on the end was key in getting a blended appearance an especially convenient. The price point-if you can find it- is also fantastic. Beautynetkorea.com typically offers a BOGO deal for members. There is a reason Korean brow products are a cult hit.

I recently went on a trip to South Korea and whilst in Insadong, I visited Etude House.
Etude House is a South Korean roadside makeup brand that is inexpensive and has very cute concepts.
I bought this eyebrow pencil in the shade 02 which is a greyish-brown colour.
PROs:
It is a perfect match for my asian black hair.
Inexpensive
Comes with a spoolie brush at the end
Easy to fill in sparser areas
Retractable

Cons:
Only works well if you don't have incredibly thick brow hair as it tends to clump a little, on the ends of your brow hairs, making it unnatural.
More difficult to use when it becomes blunt and when you try to sharper it breaks off.
Not as precise in filling in certain areas.

I will continue to buy as it is much cheaper than other brow pencils on the market. It does the job well. I would still recommend this.

on 12/14/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am underwhelmed by this pencil. Have tried to find a replacement for my beloved T. LeClerc gris/noir (gray/black) pencil, but so far the search has been tough. I tried the affordable Etude House in dark grey. The color match is pretty good for my black eyebrows and ivory skin. But the staying power is very sub par. With thick brows, and only needing a bit of pencil, I was surprised. I'll go back to the Lioele in #3 (gray/black), which is a similar shape, also has a brush on the end and stays on.

on 10/14/2016 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm at my second pencil and I love this brow pencil so much, I have it in the dark brown shade.

some notable changes in the packaging are the slimmer. sturdier spoolie at the end and indicators at the ends to show which side is the pencil and which is the spoolie--I appreciate these very much.

The color lasts a good 7 hours on my oily skin but it lasts longer if I set it with a powder, any powder will do really but I like using a grey mineral eye shadow and find that it lasts 12 hours on me no joke.

Color payoff is great, I don't need to tug the pencil so hard on my brow area, feather light strokes deliver a wonderful natural look and if I make a mistake, it's easy to correct with just my finger.

Will repurchase forever and ever.