Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.3

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 12/18/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the eyebrow pencil I have been searching for! The shape, the color, the formula- everything is perfect! It goes on so smoothly, other eyebrow pencils I have to struggle with to create a blended look. I'm not into the overly defined, rectangular brow everyone is doing. This helps create a natural look, and the staying power is great, too. I use the light brown color over a light layer of foundation and pressed powder for my very oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I'll definitely buy these forever!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this eyebrow pencil its a crayon type. I also like the color and the shape of the pencil, however, I keep reaching for my regular etude eyebrow pencil rather than using this one..

Pros:
Natural color
Effective shape of the pencil
Contains brow brush
Lasts all day
Doesn't oxidize or look oily throughout the day

Cons:
Although it may seem cheap ($4 on ebay) it comes with really little product
Packaging is cheap, the cap on the brush side cracked -.-

Would I re-purchase?

Probably not because I find that the regular etude eyebrow pencil works better for me! And its just as good as this, it's just not a crayon type and I find that regular eyebrow pencils last longer than crayon types!

on 8/29/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's my favorite brow pencil. It lasts all day even in scorching hot weather and it resists sweat and my oily face.