Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.3

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is nothing bad about this product- save for having to order from overseas. I got both the grey brown and brown shades when I spent about a year as a brunette and they both wore beautifully. The grey brown was my favorite, as it looked so subtle ad to appear to be natural thickness in my own brows. It should be noted that the regular brown shade was perfectly acceptable though as it never pulled red or appeared unnatural- just slightly warmer. The chiseled tip was neither a plus or minus for me, but the application was easy enough. It is a firmer texture, but not hard enough to drag or skip. The spoolie on the end was key in getting a blended appearance an especially convenient. The price point-if you can find it- is also fantastic. Beautynetkorea.com typically offers a BOGO deal for members. There is a reason Korean brow products are a cult hit.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Loooove this product! It's really cheap, about $5 and applies easily due to the teardrop shape of the tip. Lasts all day in hot and humid weather too. Will definitely repurchase!

on 10/14/2016 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm at my second pencil and I love this brow pencil so much, I have it in the dark brown shade.

some notable changes in the packaging are the slimmer. sturdier spoolie at the end and indicators at the ends to show which side is the pencil and which is the spoolie--I appreciate these very much.

The color lasts a good 7 hours on my oily skin but it lasts longer if I set it with a powder, any powder will do really but I like using a grey mineral eye shadow and find that it lasts 12 hours on me no joke.

Color payoff is great, I don't need to tug the pencil so hard on my brow area, feather light strokes deliver a wonderful natural look and if I make a mistake, it's easy to correct with just my finger.

Will repurchase forever and ever.

on 8/27/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cheap and affordable. I ran out of my eyebrow pencil so I bought this temporarily. I have the lightest shade. I am NC20 with black-brown hair and on me, it is a warm, almost neutral brown-black. Their lightest shade is definitely still considered quite dark, but I guess it's because they're an asian brand.

I like that it does seem to last hours and even after that, it only has a slight fade on the edges. The point of the Pencil is quite thick though plus the shape, makes it quite hard to do my brows when I'm in a hurry which is always, but now, I don't really mind anymore.

I use this by layering it on a lighter eyebrow pencil and I get full, almost natural looking brows.

I like that I can use this as an eyeshadow as well. I put this on my crease then blend with my fingers and voila! Natural eyeshadow for when I am lazy but want to still look presentable. I also smudge this along my upper lash as an eyeliner for a soft, natural look.

Overall, I will repurchase forever since the price and performance is really good, although I also hope they make lighter shades in the future.

on 8/26/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The black shade is very natural looking on me. Super cheap and nice but doesn't last on me :( also, the product is not that smooth. will recommend this to those with dry skin though :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A great, great dupe for ABH's brow wiz or Benefit's Goof Proof, especially for the price! The pencil is so easy to use thanks to it's angled shape and it comes with a spoolie. Pigmented enough and the texture is creamy enough. However, it fades easily since it's not waterproof. But for the price it's actually a very good deal!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my current favorite eyebrow pencil. First of all, the packaging is very convenient as it has a spoolie on the end which is soft, and of course, it is a retractable pencil and i love that it is in triangular shape form which keeps the edges sharp unlike the traditional round eyebrow pens. Second is, it applies smoothly on your eyebrows and it's not highly pigmented which is great because i don't really like too dark eyebrows. Third is, it's very affordable compared to traditional eyebrow pencils, i mean those are a lot cheaper but they don't come in spoolies and they're not retractable so you have to sharpen it almost every time you use it which means it will run out faster. I'm only giving this four ratings because it does lasts all day but it's not smudgeproof, it definitely comes off easily if you accidentally rub your eyebrows especially the tail, and i have sparse eyebrows and it doesn't really reach my temples so i have to draw the tail. but all in all this is a good product and i'm definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's actually a very good product - it lasts all day, nice color payoff, natural looking, very very cheap, and it comes with a spoolie brush. But on the other hand, it's very easy to break, and it only last me for 2 months top since I use it everyday, even though I only use it for the ends of my brows. You can buy the refill, but the shop where I used to buy told me that Etude no longer sell the refill.
(+) easy to use, very cheap, natural looking
(-) very easy to break, run out fast

I'm still looking for my hg eyebrow pencils (korean eyebrow pencils are just very cheap) but if I can't find any, I will definitely go back to this product.

Edit: I can't. I can't find any. I'm sorry. I just have to. I can't find better eyebrow pencil for this quality at this price yet. I heard Shu Uemura's is nice, but, come on, the price? Besides, they just upgrade the product with longer lid (yay!) and add a new shade (blonde? I think).

I have find my way to work with this product without breaking the lid (another yay). And, the colour grey brown is the perfect shade of brown for me. No hint of red, like at all, which is perfect because I don't like my eyebrows to be reddish brown while my hair is brownish black. I tried other brands' so-called grey brown, and I can't find any hint of grey.

UPDATED 21/06/16
I've switched to Face Shop's Designing Eyebrow. This product, as much as I loved it, caused me to breakout around my eyebrow area. I never actually thought this product is the cause, but after seeing reviews stating they have the same problem with me, I tried to change product, and then the breakout stopped. Minus 2 lippies for this problem.

on 6/26/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice product.....
Just choose the lightest color or 2-3 lighter than your hair because the colors are all to dark for me.. ( I am NC20) and I use the No3 Brown
My HG eyebrow pencil this far...
Quiet cheap , but easily broken....... lol
Dont pull out too much product. it will be broken
This is my 12+ time purchase (I collected all the colors) and I am still satisfied with it.
Worth my $2