Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.6

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 5/26/2016 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This eyebrow pencil is pretty good. It's fairly lasting and colour comes out easily. However, the caps get really loose after continued usage. In Singapore's humid climate, the eyebrow pencil doesn't last at all if you're doing exercise/sweating a lot. But at this price, I think there is nothing really to complain about...

on 1/29/2016 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first eyebrow pencil or anything eyebrow related. (if that makes sense) This eyebrow pencil is perfect for beginners who are still learning makeup (lke me). I got it in the shade dark gray.

The price is really cheap perfect for students or people who are on a budget. One end of the is the product, the other end is the spoolie / eyebrow brush. Very travel friendly. The
It is shaped like a triangle which makes it look more natural when drawn. The pigment is not very dark but its build able. So if you want full dark brows you just need to build it up. When drawing the pencil was really smooth no small chucks of product came out when drawing. It is also a twist-up eyebrow pencil which makes it really easy to control the amount of product you want to use.

I had this on the whole day and it didnt smudge but it did fade a little. I sweat here and there throughout the day in Singapore's humid weather and it did come off a little but it can be easily touched up. I would also not recommend you to rub your eyebrows because it will easily come off. I also did realise that whenever I use this eyebrow pencil, I will get at least 1 pimple on my brow if I wear it for more than 6-8 hours. So if you have acne-prone skin, I would not recommend you to use it but if it is not a big problem to you then use it at your own risk.

This is a good eyebrow pencil but I would not say it becomes my HG.

I will buy this again unless I find a better one that doesn't cause me to have a pimple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The slanted tip is quick & easy to use, pencil quality is excellent, and there's a very good range of grey-toned/ dark shades that are not available find in the North American market (unless you're going for the high end stuff like Shu Uemura or Shiseido). Also, the price is a STEAL.

I was in Hong Kong for Christmas and I wanted to get it in #4 Grey Brown or #5 Dark Grey to match my black hair, but literally everything was sold out except dark brown and black, so I ended up getting black. Still works perfectly and I'm definitely going to get a bunch online since they're more expensive here in North America.

on 10/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyebrow pencil so much.

I have owned a Chanel eyebrow palette, which had three different shades to play with, but the consistency was waxy with a very stiff brush to apply it, and it always broke me out after a while.
I had a Maybelline define-a-brow pencil in a dark blonde shade that wasn't an exact color match to mine, and ran out of fast.

This one in Grey Brown has become my favorite. It is easy to apply, the angled tip is such a neat trick. And the spoolie helps.

I apply it lightly and then have to brush it out to soften the look.
I find it stays on great all day, no complaints.

This is technically too dark for me, that's the reason why I only give it a 4. I wish there was a dark blonde shade. Applied lightly, it looks great if only a tad darker than I would like. Some days I love the bold look, some days I wish I could soften it more...

on 6/29/2014 10:29:00 AM

This is first my eye brow pencil. and I'm glad to bought it. It's simple to use. And It has brush for uses after draw your eyebrow. So, for cheap price, I'm don't have complaint. My tips is use one more light color from your hair's color. It's makes you younger.. Hehehe

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hands down, the best brow pencil ever.
The triangular shape is perfect to shape your brows.
The buildability enables you to sport both the natural or intense brow depends on your mood.
It comes with a brush, and you never have to sharpen it.
And it's cheap too ;)
Will definitely buy again, I'm in love with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have been using this for one year and it's the only brow pencil I will use - whoever said that dark brown eyebrow pencils are suitable for Asians with sparse black brows is clearly wrong. I've tried many eyebrow pencils by Western brands but not one looked natural on my brows.

I use #5 Grey which matches my not-quite-black sparse brows and dark brown-black hair perfectly and makes me look as if I have naturally pretty dark and full brows. It has a waxy texture and is lightly pigmented which is excellent for preventing heavily drawn on brows. The attached spoolie does a brilliant job of softening the drawn in brows. It looks so wonderfully natural that my friends have never noticed that I had drawn in my brows until I told them! I've only one complaint - on humid days, the colour fades and disappears if I don't use an eyebrow gel over it. If you use an eyebrow gel / coat, the product will last all day. It's cheap and cost-effective with one eyebrow pencil lasting me 10 months (I use it around 5 times a week). This is my go-to brow product and I'm satisfied with it.

EDIT (17/06/14): The love affair still continues. 1.5 years since I first bought this beauty, this is the one beauty product I must use every day to make myself more presentable. Will repurchase it forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm 28 but I didn't start to pay any attention to my brows until 3 yrs ago. My eyebrows are complicated,they're not thin by any means but I have sparse eyebrows even tho' the hair can grow pretty long that I have to trim them every few weeks. I also have a scar from adult chicken pox back when I was 21. I tried filling my brows with eyebrow pencil (I forgot what brand) but the result was too intense,maybe because I'm heavy handed with my makeup application. I've been steering away from pencil ever since and use brow powder to achive the natural look. I heard the rave reviews on this eyebrow pencil and decided to give this a try,I bought it online for <$5. I picked the shade #2 (gray brown) because I have naturally dark hair with brown undertone. I love how easy it is to apply and love the slanted triangle tip. It comes with a spoolie,very handy to blend everything together. I also love that they sell refills for it,less waste on the packaging. This become my HG eyebrow pencil,but my Skinfood Choco eyebrow cake is still my HG brow powder. Love them both!!

on 12/12/2012 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

-Gives natural colour
-It's cheap! I always buy online for SGD4.50
-The shape of the pencil really helps to have a nice brow

on 10/17/2012 8:29:00 AM

This is so far my most FAVORITE eye brow pencil that i have bought! it is just ahhh-mazing! it is medium-pigmented which is best for eyebrow pencils, and also there is a brush at the end so that i can tidy it up. it is FANTASTIC and i will be getting seconds soon! :D