Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.3

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for $5, amazing value. Great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. They changed the formula and packaging so it's not crazy pigmented now- so it makes my brows look very natural. I simple outline and fill in sparse areas, and top with Essence's make me brow gel. HG for sure!! I don't even want to use other brow pencils.

on 12/14/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am underwhelmed by this pencil. Have tried to find a replacement for my beloved T. LeClerc gris/noir (gray/black) pencil, but so far the search has been tough. I tried the affordable Etude House in dark grey. The color match is pretty good for my black eyebrows and ivory skin. But the staying power is very sub par. With thick brows, and only needing a bit of pencil, I was surprised. I'll go back to the Lioele in #3 (gray/black), which is a similar shape, also has a brush on the end and stays on.

on 10/11/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

(1)
I am absolutely in love with this product! It is very affordable and can be found on a multitude of online stores including Ebay.
I have natural black hair and eyebrows, and it can be hard to find brow products that work well with black brows. I bought the shade #4 Dark Grey, and I love it! It looks amazing on, and it's very easy to use. The only small downside is that, because of the shape of the produt, it might be a bit difficult to get precise lines.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really sad to say this but my eyebrow area broke out after constantly using this. I love the product a lot because it's a great formula that doesnt make me overdo my brows but still gives me a defined shape. The angled pencil makes it really easy to fill in my brows. It kinda fades throughout the day though. The only reason I will not use this anymore is because I broke out on my eyebrows (it's probably something in the ingredients). Would give it 4/5 if it didn't break me out

on 11/18/2015 12:03:00 PM

This is the best eyebrow pencil I ever had.

I have this in gray brown and brown. Brown is okay, but I prefer the gray brown better, because it's a more versatile shade for either natural/dyed hair.

Why do I love this? First, design. It's a chiseled, thin broad-tipped pencil. Perfect for straight eyebrows. You can use it to draw the guidelines around your brows in a horizontal position, and fill it in effortlessly and evenly in a vertical position. (I hope the readers understood what I meant). Not much fuss compared to the conventional eyebrow pencil.

Second, the pencil is somewhat of a powdery finish, so when you apply it, it looks more natural compared to the oil/wax-based counterparts.

Third, the mascara wand at the other end. This is very essential to tone down the intensity of your application for a more natural look.

What I didn't like about this is when the pencil nearly runs out, it breaks. Or it gets stuck easily. I buy a new pencil at least every 2 months and it hasn't run out of yet when it reaches the breaking point. Sometimes, there are problems with the rotating mechanism too, it sucks when the pencil gets ruined by the cap.

For the price of PhP150 per pencil, I think this product is holy grail. I am very happy with this product, highly recommended especially for those who like to sport a natural look. Expensive eyebrow pencils are so unnecessary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried many many eye brow pencils and even tried the anastasia brow powders. this one is definitely my favorite next to my anastasia brow powder. but this one is easier and faster to apply. this is also closer to being a true dark brown. some of the brown brow liners I've tried had a red tint to it so I'm glad this doesn't have it. I have to buy this from eBay and wait for the long shipping time, but it's worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product! I've tried eye brow gels, powders, wax and pencils and this one is my favorite because of the color and ease of application. I'm Chinese with light/medium skintone (NC20-30), dark brown highlighted hair and I use brown/black when my hair is darker and dark brown when my hair is lighter. Both colors are on the cool side with no red tones, yay! The angled edge makes it easier and faster to fill in brows. The pencil is creamy and doesn't tug at the delicate eye area but the creaminess is also a con because it doesn't fully dry and I need to be careful not to touch my eyebrows during the day or I may wipe off some of the color off. Sometimes I set my brows with brow powder after applying this pencil and that helps to not rub off. I purchase my pencils from ebay from Korean sellers.

on 5/13/2014 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my HG brow pencil ever. Even it isn't waterproof & smudgeproof, this pencil gives natural shape & color to my brow, and of course it is easy to use. For my everyday looks i use the dark brown color, and if i want to make my brow looks bolder & define i use the grey color.