Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 6/12/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have this pencil in gray. It feels hard on my skin. I don't like the slanted tip, which makes applying the pencil a little difficult. The point frequently breaks. I'll use up the pencil but I definitely won't re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

if you're a newbie to eyebrow drawing, a natural look lover moreover korean look, this one is a must and highly recommended. it has a 7 different colors that really suits well with your hair, mostly asian typical colours. and has a very good and natural finish.
the very good part is they have the pencil and spoilee in one stick. travel-able, easy to be brought and doesn't take much spaces in your cosmetic pouch. don't worry.
easy to apply, not pricey.
i use the dark-brown shade for myself, that suits well with my hair too. doesn't come too red, and giving the illusion of thickening my brows. i personally love it and am gonna repurchase.

ohhh 1 more opinion from me; i think this product is ABH Brow Wiz's dupe. only if ABH's might suit better to universal hair color, and Etude might suit better to Asian in some shades like light brown which is too light and dark brown or black or gray brown which probably might be too dark for several hairs.

but overall, this is worth for a -+ $5 brow pencil.
score: 4/5

on 10/20/2015 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the most affordable korean eyebrow pencil that i've ever used.
I love the stroke on my brow, no a too thick one, so it's just look natural.
Even you don't know how to draw, this pencil make it easier to draw.
it also has many colors, but i prefer using 2 color which are dark brown and brown.
i think these 2 colors suit for people with light skin.

on 3/15/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this twice already. I've bought it in dark grey and grey and its amazing for the price!!!!!! It does run out quite fast though so if you use it everyday it will probably only last you about 1-2 months. Sometimes I find myself having to rub it with a bit more strength than I want to on my eyebrows but other than that this product is a must have!

on 1/14/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect eyebrow pencil. The color (#2) is very natural looking and the formulation goes on smoothly. Lastly the slanted shape of the pencil makes for effortless application. So happy to have found my hg eyebrow pencil.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good eyebrow pencils are really hard to find. The only one I have found, drugstore or brand, to rival this one is by Shu Uemura, and you can guess which one gives better value for the money! Both pencils have a triangular shape (perfect to draw in brows) and just the right consistency (very hard, deposits only a slight line with each stroke, the better to build up shadow from light to dark gradually): the Shu, however, must be sharpened, and it doesn't have the brush on the other end that the Etude has. I like the twisty crayon format of the Etude much better.

Another thing I like about this product is the color range. The more colors a product line has, the more difficult it is to make a return on it. So I was pleasantly surprised that such a cheapo brand would make such a wide range of shades for such a humble product as an eyebrow pencil. Mine's gray-brown (I think), and it's the perfect color to shade in Asian eyebrows. Remember, when you're drawing in eyebrows, it's the shadows of the hairs you're replicating, not the hairs themselves. Most Korean eyebrow pencils / powders are either very dark or very brown. I was pleased that there were more gray shades in this line. It's a better match for me than LM Brow Definer, which was my former everyday brow product - that just turned out too brown for me, even though it's the grayest product among Western brands.

My only gripe is with the packaging. The cap gets really loose after a while and even falls off. Considering that a main attraction of this product is the portability, it's a failure that significantly detracts from the product.

on 10/17/2012 9:18:00 AM

This is the most amazing crayon type eyebrow enhancer......the consistency is the key....not too waxy, not too pigmented. It's the most natural looking for someone with very sparse eyebrows. It doesn't look so drawn on if when feathered on. Love it! I have it in grey and dark grey.