Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

If you have warm medium skintone and u like soft eyebrow, I highly recommend this product. This is a winner. Color is perfect for soft eyebrow for warm medium skintone. I don't really know for other skintone. And I also don't know about instagramable or not, I'm lousy in that.
This product, It's easy to blend, it stay on . And it cost only usd 3.
Even if it cost usd 7 , i will still recommend it.
Not really if it cost more than 10 bucks.
Etude is great, the blush, the mascara , all under 10 usd, and it's good for the price. If you like soft make up and you have rather warm skintone, I highly recommend Korean makeup. 10 star.
Just don't over pay their products, in Asia, it's really cheap. Always SALE. Buy 1 get 2.
Tony moly also great the lip tint. Highly recommend.

on 11/7/2018 2:27:00 PM

This isn't a bad pencil, but it never lasts on my brows. It's fine for a couple of hours and then it looks as though I never put it on in the first place. It's kind of a shame since the color is good (grey brown), but I also will not repurchase as Etude House still tests on animals.

on 8/26/2018 2:31:00 PM

Love it! My new go-to!

The eyebrow crayon has the weirdest point shape I’ve ever seen but it works really well for shaping/filling in brows without making them look over the top! The thin crayon is a very narrow/enlongated triangle shape. I was skeptical at first but it’s easy to use and makes my brows look better with a soft fill-in effect. I use the shade light brown (which is the lightest shade in the range) for my dirty blonde hair/brows and it matches great. Neutral toned shade isn’t too red or too cool and blends right in beautifully. The formula lasts all day, even in the summer and through working out, without fading or melting. The texture is soft enough to not drag skin or brow hairs, but not so soft that it smears or doesn’t retain pigment on contact.

The double ended tube has a medium sized spoolie in one end that works fine for brushing brows into shape and blending the application. The crayon side is “self-sharpening.” Not only does this brow pencil work and look great, but it’s inexpensive too! I got two for $9 on amazon. Highly recommend!

on 5/27/2018 7:25:00 AM

This is a good product for natural-looking eyebrows, it goes on semi-sheer and will blend fairly easily. My favourite thing about these pencils is the colour - I have them in grey and grey brown, and there's not even a hint of red when applied onto the skin. My hair does actually have a red undertone to it but reddish brows always look too obviously like you've drawn them on, neutral tones are generally more flattering. The pencil is a twist-up type, is slanted at the tip, and abour 3-4mm lengthways. Looking head on at the tip, it's in the shape of an isosceles triangle. It is a little waxy in consistency, so if you find it's not drawing on readily then scribble a little on the back of your hand to warm it up and it should go on a lot more smoothly. The other end is a spoolie brush, which will soften and blend harsh lines with ease.

It lasts well enough, but it isn't the most long-wearing brow pencil out there. I often need to take this with me and touch up once or twice in the day, if I'm particularly oily or sweaty that day. It is very affordable, even when factoring in shipping from abroad - I bought one for around £5-6 with shipping and so it's still cheaper than some other drugstore brow pencils.

The main downside is the loosely fitting lids on these. Mine have now been lost to the sands of time, so I have to be super careful about retracting the pencil back into the cartridge or else it will snap off. But as mentioned they are super cheap so it's not too painful if one snaps and needs replacing.

on 10/11/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

(1)
I am absolutely in love with this product! It is very affordable and can be found on a multitude of online stores including Ebay.
I have natural black hair and eyebrows, and it can be hard to find brow products that work well with black brows. I bought the shade #4 Dark Grey, and I love it! It looks amazing on, and it's very easy to use. The only small downside is that, because of the shape of the produt, it might be a bit difficult to get precise lines.

on 7/26/2016 12:57:00 AM

This is one of the most affordable eyebrow pencils out there with a very thoughtful design. It's a nice triangular mechanical twist up product. No sharpening a la pencil, or eye brow brush necessary with a pomade. It's easy to create thin lines at the end of your eyebrows with the triangular edge, or thicker lines in the middle of your eyebrow with the flat triangular side. Plus, it has a nice sized spoolie at the end to blend and brush out harsh lines. The spoolie is not an awkward shape or poorly designed.

The formula is waxy, and it turns powdery. It holds up through the day. No complaints.

However, I got this in the lightest shade of grey, and I wish they expanded their color selection to include a khaki grey pencil. I would buy it in an instant. The color is unfortunately, still a bit harsh. Also, the caps are not very secure and gets loose over time. It's not an issue for the pencil end because you can twist the product down. But it's an issue with the spoolie end because I would like to keep it clean. And, the cap can get lost if you throw it in a makeup bag or travel with it.

Because of the cap and the color selection, I am taking off a lipstick. But otherwise, it's a good product if you don't travel much with it and the color selection fits your needs.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My holy grail!! Great formula, easy to use. The angled tip is great for drawing, the spoolie is not too hard or too soft. Really affordable. This eyebrow pencil is obviously not marketed to be waterproof or sweat proof, so don't be such a dummy to use it when you are in conditions which would make you perspire.

on 5/13/2016 12:35:00 PM

These are the softest, most affordable, angled brow pencils ever. I love using the gray, black, and dark gray ones for my black hair. They are SO SOFT! Not comparable to the Anastasia, Hourglass, The Face Shop, or even other Korean branded ones. And can't beat the price, I believe I got these for $3 and that's without the deals that Etude House usually has. Seriously give this a try if you can get this product. I hope they NEVER DC THIS!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The slanted tip is quick & easy to use, pencil quality is excellent, and there's a very good range of grey-toned/ dark shades that are not available find in the North American market (unless you're going for the high end stuff like Shu Uemura or Shiseido). Also, the price is a STEAL.

I was in Hong Kong for Christmas and I wanted to get it in #4 Grey Brown or #5 Dark Grey to match my black hair, but literally everything was sold out except dark brown and black, so I ended up getting black. Still works perfectly and I'm definitely going to get a bunch online since they're more expensive here in North America.

on 10/20/2015 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the most affordable korean eyebrow pencil that i've ever used.
I love the stroke on my brow, no a too thick one, so it's just look natural.
Even you don't know how to draw, this pencil make it easier to draw.
it also has many colors, but i prefer using 2 color which are dark brown and brown.
i think these 2 colors suit for people with light skin.