Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 6/12/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have this pencil in gray. It feels hard on my skin. I don't like the slanted tip, which makes applying the pencil a little difficult. The point frequently breaks. I'll use up the pencil but I definitely won't re-purchase.

on 12/7/2017 7:02:00 PM

I bought this in my ongoing quest to find a product that would allow me to have eyebrows that looked real. I am 69 and, as it happens when aging, my eyebrows just aren't "there" anymore. I've tried dying, which lasts a week at most. Then there is the fact that they are sparse. Powder eyebrow products just don't last. Felt tipped application products don't have an adequate range of color. This gel pencil is the best I've tried. I can feather in brow hair where I need it and shape the eyebrow by using light and heavier pressure. I have re-ordered this and strongly recommend it. The price is amazing for the quality.

on 10/17/2012 9:18:00 AM

This is the most amazing crayon type eyebrow enhancer......the consistency is the key....not too waxy, not too pigmented. It's the most natural looking for someone with very sparse eyebrows. It doesn't look so drawn on if when feathered on. Love it! I have it in grey and dark grey.