Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 44-55
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 11/7/2018 2:27:00 PM

This isn't a bad pencil, but it never lasts on my brows. It's fine for a couple of hours and then it looks as though I never put it on in the first place. It's kind of a shame since the color is good (grey brown), but I also will not repurchase as Etude House still tests on animals.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros-
Gray Brown is perfect. I mean perfect! I have dark brown hair and most brown colors don't work for me (either too dark, too reddish, too light.. always something). Gray brown blends wonderfully and looks sooo natural.
Pretty easy to apply (IF your face is not freshly washed-- read Cons). Fills out the brows really quickly and it's easy to manipulate with the brush side.
Good staying power. I apply this then use Elf clear mascara to set my brows and it lasts most of the day without touch-up.
Low price - can get it on eBay for less than $4 if you don't mind waiting extra for overseas shipping
Cons-
Not easy to apply on freshly washed eyebrows/skin. Color does not transfer unless you have some oils on your skin, so give it a good 1/2 hour or so after washing before applying.
As other reviews said, the cap end of the pencil side will damage or break the tip of pencil off if you don't retract it before capping. That's annoying.
Didn't seem to last too long. Maybe I broke off a bunch of the pencil because of aforementioned cap being too short, I don't know. However, I used this up in like 3 weeks which is surprising because there's supposed to be .25 oz of product which should last me about a month and a half or so.
Shape of pencil is nice when you get it, with nice sharp edges and a flat middle. Unfortunately, t doesn't stay that shape as I use it. Again, maybe cause I smashed it with the cap, but in any case it ends up more rounded on the edges making it harder to draw precise "hairs".

Overall- Would repurchase and have repurchased. While this is not my only brow products, I do like to have this on hand and use on days I don't want to spend the extra time it takes with my other products or if I want super natural looking brows. The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. I recommend giving it a try.

I have high end and low end brow pencils and this is the best I've found for very quick brows taking into account the price, IF you can find a colour match. I like the fact a spoolie is attached too. But it takes a certain amount of practice and for me, the colour range isn't great - I've tried 3 different colours and none were a match. My brows are very dark brown, almost black, with no red tones.

on 7/21/2014 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Excellent brow pencil, already on my second one. I have the gray-brown, since my hair is dark brown with some gray and my brows are dark gray-ish this pencil is the best match. You can use a lighter or heavier hand to apply. I tend to concentrate on the middle of my brow and then use the brush to blend out to the ends for a soft and natural look. I finish with clear gel to set. Only complaint is the tube is a bit cheap, cap falls off, but I don't care. Its s twist up pencil, doesn't need sharpening, and the tip has a sharper, thinner side and then a wider, flatter side for different effects. My collection of half- used eyebrow pencils (too soft, too hard, too dark) and powders (too red, too powdery, too unnatural) went into the trash after finding this.

on 12/6/2013 11:57:00 AM

WOW I love this. I use benefit brow zing, gimmie brow and the mabelline pencil. All work great. I have a little trouble with the thin pencils. I get a good fill but I can be a little heavy handed and I get break off. Because I work two jobs I do have to tote my makeup with me a couple times a week so I try not to deal with bulky packaging. I love my brow zing but it's bulky, with two little brushes that I worry about loosing.

I mainly tried this due to the colors available. I tried the grey-brown (taupe) because my brows are dark brown and thick but brown pencil tends to look plastic weird on me. When I got this pencil I was pleased. The product is triangular shaped a little thicker product and perfect for a heavy hander like me. I put this on and BAM! Beautiful creamy application an it set in a fair amount of time. Being taupe it blended so naturally with my own brows filling in where I need it to go. I got a full day no wearing off by just using a little clear brow gel.

This is also a VERY inexpensive product. Yes it is international but Amazon has several merchants that carry this and I've never paid more than $2.50 and some shipping is free.

The pencil holds a fair amount of product but i'm going to get a couple extra in reseve this is definitly going to be my "on the go" brow product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I went to Korea recently and of course I had to check out the makeup there. Etude is a reasonably priced line and I got the 02 brow pencil and I love it. It's a nice grey brown that goes on smoothly without tugging and I finish it off by layering Bobbi Brown's Slate eyeshadow to keep the pencil in place. The result is eyebrows that stay on and don't fade during the day. The Etude pencil is superb, especially for Asian colouring and it doesn't break the bank. I paid about $3 - $4 for mine.

I bought this in dark grey which suits my chinese complexion perfectly.

It is dead easy to use, looks natural and I can't get over what a good quality product this is for the price of $3.50 AUD. It beats all the high end makeup brands that I have tried in the past.