Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 36-43
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 8/22/2018 12:44:00 PM

This is one of the best brow pencils I've ever used. I was running out of my Anastasia Brow Wiz and while I liked that product fine, I also thought $21 USD + tax for a brow pencil was a bit outrageous. I heard this was a good dupe for Anastasia and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I actually like this FAR MORE. The colour (grey brown) is perfect for me as I find Anastasia shades a bit too warm on myself anyway. If you try this product, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

Where was I when the lights went out in Georgia?! I've been missing this brow pencil all my life! I just rebought 2 (ebay) for $7 + some change. That's amazing for this pencil it's such a good work horse pencil. It has a spoolie 1 end & pencil (automatic twist up) on the other side. I've never bought etude house b4 but I will continue to repurchase even if it does take some time to get to me like a month so worth the wait!!!! Thanks for reading.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've ordered this pencil as my second Etude House product because I love love love their eyeshadow primer. Unfortunately, this didn't turn out t be a winner for me.

Pros:
- very generous size
- dual end with slightly different color packaging, so you know which one to open
- very natural if you find a color match

Cons:
- too thick for my liking. I tried to use only a thin side, but surely it's not really possible
- I'm not Asian, their dark colors are too dark for me, but the light shade is way too light
- doesn't last all day (for me nothing except Clinique superfine liner does, but Clinique doesn't look as natural)

I'll use it, but I won't buy it again.

My husband came back from long trip and a long lay over at Incheon Airport- so for Christmas gift I asked him to buy me a lot of makeup and he did and one of that is the Etude Eye Drawing Brow and I love it, I have 6 of them in a good package for 6 item it cost him $13.00 and I am pretty sure if I buy that here in California it will be more than that price itself, make up is my passion and specially Korean product they are awesome.

on 10/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyebrow pencil so much.

I have owned a Chanel eyebrow palette, which had three different shades to play with, but the consistency was waxy with a very stiff brush to apply it, and it always broke me out after a while.
I had a Maybelline define-a-brow pencil in a dark blonde shade that wasn't an exact color match to mine, and ran out of fast.

This one in Grey Brown has become my favorite. It is easy to apply, the angled tip is such a neat trick. And the spoolie helps.

I apply it lightly and then have to brush it out to soften the look.
I find it stays on great all day, no complaints.

This is technically too dark for me, that's the reason why I only give it a 4. I wish there was a dark blonde shade. Applied lightly, it looks great if only a tad darker than I would like. Some days I love the bold look, some days I wish I could soften it more...

on 1/14/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect eyebrow pencil. The color (#2) is very natural looking and the formulation goes on smoothly. Lastly the slanted shape of the pencil makes for effortless application. So happy to have found my hg eyebrow pencil.

*HG* Wow. I don't ordinarily write positive reviews until I've really put a product through its paces, but rarely have I been almost instantly won over -- enough to elevate this to HG status after just 3 weeks.

For a while, I had been using the Maybelline Define-A-Brow pencil for lack of anything better on the market. I've tried them all, high-end and drugstore (my previous HG was Chanel Sculpte Sourcils before they stopped selling the ash blond color in the US). The Etude pencil blows the Chanel out of the water.

Me: Korean, dark brown/black hair, oily skin, sparse brows that disappear at the ends. I want a brow that looks full and natural, but groomed -- so not a severe thin arch but not the thick, blurry look either.

Color: I got 2 of these -- grey(#5) and grey-brown(#2), and they both work. I've been using the grey more, mainly because it's lighter and I'm still getting the hang of how to get the most natural effect. So far, I think the best is to first use the grey for overall shaping, then the grey-brown for added definition if I feel it's needed.

Wear: The longest wearing pencil I've ever tried. Generally, anything with true staying power has been too severe-looking (pens/markers), while the more natural-looking products dissolve in my oiliness after a few hours max. This stays put as long as I don't disrupt it by accidentally rubbing it; I've been able to blot carefully without the need to reapply (and this through some fairly warm late summer weather), which is pretty amazing in my book.

Packaging: Love the spoolie at the other end. It really is the best for prepping (brush off the makeup/powder so my brows don't look ashy) and finishing (lightly blend any harsh lines without erasing it totally). Love that the pencil is retractable. My only quibble is the shape of the actual product, which is an elongated triangle on a slant. It's possible I just haven't mastered this yet, but I find it hard to manipulate the blunt end to get the more defined look I'm going for. I feel I would have more control over a finer point to fill in individual eyebrow hairs. It's a shame, because this is the perfect texture for the individual hair approach: soft enough to look natural, but pigmented enough to create hairs -- or, rather, the shadow of hairs.

Overall, though, very excited to have found this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product! I've tried eye brow gels, powders, wax and pencils and this one is my favorite because of the color and ease of application. I'm Chinese with light/medium skintone (NC20-30), dark brown highlighted hair and I use brown/black when my hair is darker and dark brown when my hair is lighter. Both colors are on the cool side with no red tones, yay! The angled edge makes it easier and faster to fill in brows. The pencil is creamy and doesn't tug at the delicate eye area but the creaminess is also a con because it doesn't fully dry and I need to be careful not to touch my eyebrows during the day or I may wipe off some of the color off. Sometimes I set my brows with brow powder after applying this pencil and that helps to not rub off. I purchase my pencils from ebay from Korean sellers.