Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 30-35
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

If you have warm medium skintone and u like soft eyebrow, I highly recommend this product. This is a winner. Color is perfect for soft eyebrow for warm medium skintone. I don't really know for other skintone. And I also don't know about instagramable or not, I'm lousy in that.
This product, It's easy to blend, it stay on . And it cost only usd 3.
Even if it cost usd 7 , i will still recommend it.
Not really if it cost more than 10 bucks.
Etude is great, the blush, the mascara , all under 10 usd, and it's good for the price. If you like soft make up and you have rather warm skintone, I highly recommend Korean makeup. 10 star.
Just don't over pay their products, in Asia, it's really cheap. Always SALE. Buy 1 get 2.
Tony moly also great the lip tint. Highly recommend.

on 8/26/2018 2:31:00 PM

Love it! My new go-to!

The eyebrow crayon has the weirdest point shape I’ve ever seen but it works really well for shaping/filling in brows without making them look over the top! The thin crayon is a very narrow/enlongated triangle shape. I was skeptical at first but it’s easy to use and makes my brows look better with a soft fill-in effect. I use the shade light brown (which is the lightest shade in the range) for my dirty blonde hair/brows and it matches great. Neutral toned shade isn’t too red or too cool and blends right in beautifully. The formula lasts all day, even in the summer and through working out, without fading or melting. The texture is soft enough to not drag skin or brow hairs, but not so soft that it smears or doesn’t retain pigment on contact.

The double ended tube has a medium sized spoolie in one end that works fine for brushing brows into shape and blending the application. The crayon side is “self-sharpening.” Not only does this brow pencil work and look great, but it’s inexpensive too! I got two for $9 on amazon. Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Repurchased multiple times. Grey brown is the perfect color for folks with black hair who want a softer brow. It's truly cool-toned, so no redness. Firm enough to draw strokes, soft enough to comfortably blend. I have very oily skin and it will stay on for the work day. Touch-ups needed if I need more than 8hr coverage.

Packaging womps because the caps on either side of the pencil break easily. For $2-4 on Korean beauty websites, it's a great deal.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is nothing bad about this product- save for having to order from overseas. I got both the grey brown and brown shades when I spent about a year as a brunette and they both wore beautifully. The grey brown was my favorite, as it looked so subtle ad to appear to be natural thickness in my own brows. It should be noted that the regular brown shade was perfectly acceptable though as it never pulled red or appeared unnatural- just slightly warmer. The chiseled tip was neither a plus or minus for me, but the application was easy enough. It is a firmer texture, but not hard enough to drag or skip. The spoolie on the end was key in getting a blended appearance an especially convenient. The price point-if you can find it- is also fantastic. Beautynetkorea.com typically offers a BOGO deal for members. There is a reason Korean brow products are a cult hit.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

it's affordable and IT WORKS! i use the charcoal one, looks natural and lasts nicely. def Worth it

on 10/20/2015 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the most affordable korean eyebrow pencil that i've ever used.
I love the stroke on my brow, no a too thick one, so it's just look natural.
Even you don't know how to draw, this pencil make it easier to draw.
it also has many colors, but i prefer using 2 color which are dark brown and brown.
i think these 2 colors suit for people with light skin.

on 6/30/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this compared to pencils or powders. It's like a combination of the two. It looks some much more natural and easier to use. I think this is great for people like me, it's basically fool proof

on 3/22/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I use this product in Dark Grey. It's around $8 CAD, bought on eBay with free shipping. It matches my black hair nicely and has a decent amount of product. It has a twist bottom, so there's no need for any sharpening. It also has a spoolie, which is great for combing your brows before you begin. This is my favourite brow product I've used so far!

on 5/20/2014 12:53:00 AM

I love this eyebrow pencil, the shape of the pencil is triangle, the color was good (earth brown) and the formula lasted more than 6 hours. There is a screw brush at the end to blend and it's less than $4.

Been using this for years. Never fails :)