Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.1

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

I recently went on a trip to South Korea and whilst in Insadong, I visited Etude House.
Etude House is a South Korean roadside makeup brand that is inexpensive and has very cute concepts.
I bought this eyebrow pencil in the shade 02 which is a greyish-brown colour.
PROs:
It is a perfect match for my asian black hair.
Inexpensive
Comes with a spoolie brush at the end
Easy to fill in sparser areas
Retractable

Cons:
Only works well if you don't have incredibly thick brow hair as it tends to clump a little, on the ends of your brow hairs, making it unnatural.
More difficult to use when it becomes blunt and when you try to sharper it breaks off.
Not as precise in filling in certain areas.

I will continue to buy as it is much cheaper than other brow pencils on the market. It does the job well. I would still recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Loooove this product! It's really cheap, about $5 and applies easily due to the teardrop shape of the tip. Lasts all day in hot and humid weather too. Will definitely repurchase!

on 8/26/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The black shade is very natural looking on me. Super cheap and nice but doesn't last on me :( also, the product is not that smooth. will recommend this to those with dry skin though :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A great, great dupe for ABH's brow wiz or Benefit's Goof Proof, especially for the price! The pencil is so easy to use thanks to it's angled shape and it comes with a spoolie. Pigmented enough and the texture is creamy enough. However, it fades easily since it's not waterproof. But for the price it's actually a very good deal!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really sad to say this but my eyebrow area broke out after constantly using this. I love the product a lot because it's a great formula that doesnt make me overdo my brows but still gives me a defined shape. The angled pencil makes it really easy to fill in my brows. It kinda fades throughout the day though. The only reason I will not use this anymore is because I broke out on my eyebrows (it's probably something in the ingredients). Would give it 4/5 if it didn't break me out

on 1/29/2016 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first eyebrow pencil or anything eyebrow related. (if that makes sense) This eyebrow pencil is perfect for beginners who are still learning makeup (lke me). I got it in the shade dark gray.

The price is really cheap perfect for students or people who are on a budget. One end of the is the product, the other end is the spoolie / eyebrow brush. Very travel friendly. The
It is shaped like a triangle which makes it look more natural when drawn. The pigment is not very dark but its build able. So if you want full dark brows you just need to build it up. When drawing the pencil was really smooth no small chucks of product came out when drawing. It is also a twist-up eyebrow pencil which makes it really easy to control the amount of product you want to use.

I had this on the whole day and it didnt smudge but it did fade a little. I sweat here and there throughout the day in Singapore's humid weather and it did come off a little but it can be easily touched up. I would also not recommend you to rub your eyebrows because it will easily come off. I also did realise that whenever I use this eyebrow pencil, I will get at least 1 pimple on my brow if I wear it for more than 6-8 hours. So if you have acne-prone skin, I would not recommend you to use it but if it is not a big problem to you then use it at your own risk.

This is a good eyebrow pencil but I would not say it becomes my HG.

I will buy this again unless I find a better one that doesn't cause me to have a pimple.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like how it has a spoolie on the other end so i can use it to blend out the pencil!
It looks really natural if i apply a little [ i prefer natural brows ] but sometimes when i apply it slightly more, it can look very 'drawn-on' despite blending it out, so be careful! It lasts quite well if i don't touch or rub my eyebrows.
It is also cheap so i can repurchase it!
I have mine in the shade Grey and it is a cool toned grey.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Finally a brow pencil that has also more grey shades! I have this in grey brown and it fits my naturally dark brows perfectly and also suits my blonde hair. I have also tried three other shades that my sister has.
What I like about this brow pen is the design of the product: the triangular shape of the color itself and the brush at the other end. It's easy to do both thin and thick line and also blend with the brush. It also doesn't have to be sharpened, which I absolutely love.
This is also not too soft or pigmented like some brow pens that give too much color at once. I'd rather build the color up than swipe away excess.
It's a great product for such a affordable price! Three of these for 9 is not bad at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's actually a very good product - it lasts all day, nice color payoff, natural looking, very very cheap, and it comes with a spoolie brush. But on the other hand, it's very easy to break, and it only last me for 2 months top since I use it everyday, even though I only use it for the ends of my brows. You can buy the refill, but the shop where I used to buy told me that Etude no longer sell the refill.
(+) easy to use, very cheap, natural looking
(-) very easy to break, run out fast

I'm still looking for my hg eyebrow pencils (korean eyebrow pencils are just very cheap) but if I can't find any, I will definitely go back to this product.

Edit: I can't. I can't find any. I'm sorry. I just have to. I can't find better eyebrow pencil for this quality at this price yet. I heard Shu Uemura's is nice, but, come on, the price? Besides, they just upgrade the product with longer lid (yay!) and add a new shade (blonde? I think).

I have find my way to work with this product without breaking the lid (another yay). And, the colour grey brown is the perfect shade of brown for me. No hint of red, like at all, which is perfect because I don't like my eyebrows to be reddish brown while my hair is brownish black. I tried other brands' so-called grey brown, and I can't find any hint of grey.

UPDATED 21/06/16
I've switched to Face Shop's Designing Eyebrow. This product, as much as I loved it, caused me to breakout around my eyebrow area. I never actually thought this product is the cause, but after seeing reviews stating they have the same problem with me, I tried to change product, and then the breakout stopped. Minus 2 lippies for this problem.

on 6/26/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice product.....
Just choose the lightest color or 2-3 lighter than your hair because the colors are all to dark for me.. ( I am NC20) and I use the No3 Brown
My HG eyebrow pencil this far...
Quiet cheap , but easily broken....... lol
Dont pull out too much product. it will be broken
This is my 12+ time purchase (I collected all the colors) and I am still satisfied with it.
Worth my $2