Inglot Lip pencil (all colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Inglot Lip pencil (all colors)

3.8

on 1/25/2017 2:58:00 AM

Big disappointment. Those are the driest lip crayons I've ever had, not easy at all to apply, not smooth and they accentuate the dry areas in my lips (even though I don't have dry lips). I love the colours and I bought this to try more matte lipsticks, as I only use those by KvD. I tried to wear them several times but.... they don't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this, i think of this as a lipstick with the staying power of a lip liner. I've purchased this about 4 times now, 3 of those times for the same colour just because it's the perfect everyday shade for me. It's nice to have the option to sharpen and use it as lipliner if need be, though I generally just use this as a lipstick, given the price feels like a waste sharpening it since you are literally just shaving off product (given it's not a pencil) I like the black pen like packaging too.

on 8/9/2014 4:25:00 PM

I am slowly building up my collection of Inglot lipliners. I buy the retractable lipliners and I find them fantastic. They have great pigmentation and it takes a LONG time for them to budge and wear off.

They can feel a little drying but I usually add some of their lip paint over the top of the lipliner. Also, because they are not designed to be sharpened, it can be hard to get a perfect precise edge of your lipliner, it can come out looking more like a smudged blurred line. But overall it is a product worth trying!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Inglot changed the design of their lip pencils and they no longer need to be sharpened because now they are retractable, which is amazing. This means no more product wasted!

Anyway, I am a huge fan of Inglot's Lip Pencil in number 20. It could be described as a dark blood/brick red, im not sure about the undertones, id say they're neutral because its neither blue nor orange. It matches wonderfully with MAC's Cherry and Brick lip pencils.

I also have it in #19 which is a really amazing reddish brown, or brownish red. I get so many compliments when i wear it. It matches wonderfully with MAC's Mahogany lip liner.

I believe Inglot changed the consistency of the lipstick apart from the design because I find that this one glides more easily onto the lips. It still drags them a bit but I personally love hardcore matte lipsticks so it is really not an issue for me.

I just have to warn anyone who is eyeing them that they are VERY matte and drying so do not buy if you have dry chapped lips.

In a few words:

PROS:
-Amazingly pigmented
-OUtstandingly long lasting
-Lovely design, it looks like a retractable pen
-GREAT price. It costs 11 euros in Europe.
-Lasts for a long time. You wont need to repurchase anytime soon.

CONS:
-VERY drying. You have been warned. That's the only drawback i can think of, actually.

Overall, i love it. I will keep buying it. Hope the price stays as affordable as now.

on 5/24/2012 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the lip pencils they're jumbo sized and can be used for the whole lip in one swipe LOVE THEM!!!