Inglot Lip pencil (all colors)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Inglot Lip pencil (all colors)

4.5

on 8/9/2014 4:25:00 PM

I am slowly building up my collection of Inglot lipliners. I buy the retractable lipliners and I find them fantastic. They have great pigmentation and it takes a LONG time for them to budge and wear off.

They can feel a little drying but I usually add some of their lip paint over the top of the lipliner. Also, because they are not designed to be sharpened, it can be hard to get a perfect precise edge of your lipliner, it can come out looking more like a smudged blurred line. But overall it is a product worth trying!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Inglot changed the design of their lip pencils and they no longer need to be sharpened because now they are retractable, which is amazing. This means no more product wasted!

Anyway, I am a huge fan of Inglot's Lip Pencil in number 20. It could be described as a dark blood/brick red, im not sure about the undertones, id say they're neutral because its neither blue nor orange. It matches wonderfully with MAC's Cherry and Brick lip pencils.

I also have it in #19 which is a really amazing reddish brown, or brownish red. I get so many compliments when i wear it. It matches wonderfully with MAC's Mahogany lip liner.

I believe Inglot changed the consistency of the lipstick apart from the design because I find that this one glides more easily onto the lips. It still drags them a bit but I personally love hardcore matte lipsticks so it is really not an issue for me.

I just have to warn anyone who is eyeing them that they are VERY matte and drying so do not buy if you have dry chapped lips.

In a few words:

PROS:
-Amazingly pigmented
-OUtstandingly long lasting
-Lovely design, it looks like a retractable pen
-GREAT price. It costs 11 euros in Europe.
-Lasts for a long time. You wont need to repurchase anytime soon.

CONS:
-VERY drying. You have been warned. That's the only drawback i can think of, actually.

Overall, i love it. I will keep buying it. Hope the price stays as affordable as now.