e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator

e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator
Studio Lip ExfoliatorStudio Lip ExfoliatorStudio Lip ExfoliatorStudio Lip Exfoliator

4.3

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••CLEAR : Sucrose, Vitia Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ozokerite, Fragrance, Euphorbia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aspartame, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve). [12/7/17] ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SWEET CHERRY : Sucrose, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Aspartame. ( /–) : Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850). [7/7/18]

on 7/18/2018 10:54:00 PM

This lip scrub has been a total lifesaver for me! Due to the recent change of season, my lips have become a lot more dry and flaky. Thankfully, I saw this lip scrub had great reviews and decided to try it out. I am totally converted to it now! I used to use Lush's lip scrubs, but they were quite messy and slightly unhygienic. I love that this one is in a lipstick bullet applicator, so I don't have to dip my fingers into it. I simply lick my lips to dampen them slightly, apply a light layer of this product, rub my lips together to help exfoliate and them wipe off with a tissue. It does a great job of removing dry flakes while simultaneously hydrating my lips. I have this in the Cherry Tart scent, which I do enjoy. It is more a generic artificial sweet scent than a true cherry scent however, but it is light and not unpleasant. It doesn't linger on the lips. It smells like candy and is not too sickly. This product is super cheap ($8AUD) and really effective. I will definitely repurchase when I finish it, and would recommend it to anyone. A+

I LOVE this product! It came in a lip beauty box and I was hesitant to use it at first. I finally decided to try and it’s amazing! It doesn’t leave a mess, you just scrub your lips with it and wipe it off. It tastes and smells yummy too! I used it yesterday before I put on my lipstick and after I took it off and today my lips are the softest they’ve ever been.

on 3/29/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I recently bought the Sweet Cherry lip exfoliator and I love it. I have often get lip skin peeling but this easily buffed that skin build up away and my lipstick applied nicely.

on 3/1/2018 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This had become my favorite exfoliator! It really does of good job of exfoliating my lips, it is a hard solid consistency that helps to really get all the dry, dead skin. Warning-use sparingly as it can aggravate skin if used too much. I tend to use it once or twice a week depending on the season. I will continue to buy as I have not found anything that works as well.

on 2/26/2018 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff, it's very convenient, messy free, and travel friendly. I tried the original one and the experience so far has been fantastic. I used to make my own scrub using honey + sugar + olive oil/vaseline, but it takes too much effort and again, messy. This one just needs a couple of swipes and clean with a napkin, done. I always make sure to scrape a little bit of the top part before each use because it can harden. Not to mention the taste/smell is pleasant as well. I always stock up on this, there are deals for cash backs or discounts, so you can save some money or get them literally for free, well it's cheap to begin with. I am curious to try the other flavors, but I can say with confidence that the original one is great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received the original as a gift with purchase but I've always been curious about it. Conventional lip scrubs never worked well for my chapped lips (ie: Lush or homemade sugar and oil). This ELF lip exfoliator works so well on my lips and my lips become soft and smooth. I've found that it works better if I lick my lips before had and run the product very gently across my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've bought it in a Cherry Tart and I'm so pleased with it.
It's gentle, mess free and it works. It smells and tastes delicious.
I have sensitive skin all over and I don't like harsh products. I swipe this scrub over my lips for about a 15 second and wipe the micro grains off. My lips feel and look great afterward.
The packaging is stylish and the price is great. Must have!

P.S. If you don't like harsh lip exfoliators this might be your new best friend, but if you do like highly abrasive exfoliators skip this one, it's gentle.

on 1/28/2018 2:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am super impressed with this product! I have Mint Maniac and I use it religiously. I have super dry lips and they are always peeling. This has helped me moved past the embarrassment of chunky lip bits in my lipstick when i wear it. Oh and I recently found out the bottom is a chapstick!!!!! I use a little lip brush to apply after I use the exfoliating part. I will be buying more and recommending to all my friends.

As winter approached I noticed my lips getting more and more chapped so I decided something needed to be done about it, I went out and picked up this, only $3, and I was so excited to get home and use it.. I followed the directions exactly as was on the packaging.. When using it from the applicator there was hardly any exfoliation at all, it was more like a lip balm at first so I thought maybe I just needed to use it a few more times. I wiped off a few layers and finally got some slight exfoliation so I decided to scratch off some of the product and used my fingers and this worked much better but still not enough. The exfoliant seems to diminish as soon as it touches the lips. I love E.L.F products but this one was a miss for me.

on 11/14/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe how awesome this is for the price. It's ingenious that this comes in a lipstick bullet form because it's so much more convenient to use than my lush lip scrub in a pot where I have to dig in with my fingers and scrub over a sink as all the sugar particles slough off while I'm exfoliating. I've only tried the grapefruit scented one but I really enjoyed it. The scent isn't too strong and the scrub is effective for daily or frequent use. I would say that my lush scrub was more effective (i.e. harsher) but I think if I use this on the regular than I wouldn't need a scrub as strong as the lush one anymore. I just purchased a backup in the rose scent while Elf was having a 50% off sale on their website. Great for everyday use and travel to keep my lips well taken care of during the winter/colder months. Highly recommend.

Popular Lip Treatments