E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator
Studio Lip ExfoliatorStudio Lip ExfoliatorStudio Lip ExfoliatorStudio Lip Exfoliator

4.3

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sugary sweet delicious "lipstick" with Shea butter, Vitamin E, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils that when applied sloughs off dry skin, hydrates and repairs your lips at the same time. All this for less than $5 too! I have a bit of an obsession or maybe it's an addiction to lip balms / treatments in the hopes of keeping my pucker soft and supple but this is the first lip exfoliator I've been especially excited about. Others I've tried were too harsh and not moisturizing enough but this one by e.l.f. is truly a winner. I use this at the end of the day - just swipe it on like you would regular lipstick, rub lips together a few times or use your finger to massage product into your lips and then remove with a wet cloth or cotton pad. I follow this with the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as an overnight treatment. In the morning my lips are fully hydrated and ready for the day ahead. Of course, I still use lip balm under my lip products but I never experience chapped lips with this routine. Love this product and highly recommend it. You don't need to be aggressive with it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 12/30/2016 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a fantastic little find. It exfoliates and moisturises really well, smells amazing and is so cheap to boot. Definite repurchase.

on 12/30/2016 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For the last six months, I slacked off on my lip care. That was so DUMB because now I have a line right at my cupid's bow -- and it is totally interfering with my lipstick. Everything just bleeds and looks awful.

I hoped to do something about it, lessen it, something, and then I read about this exfoliator. Believe it or not, it is not that easy to find in NYC. We don't have Targets conveniently located. I did find it at CVS, which also are not that common.

I got the last one! It is the lipstick form. The box makes it seem like it has a color, but it does not. It is great! Well, it is a little rough, so if you have sensitive lips this may not be for you. The granules wipe right away, and you are left with soft moisturized lips. Haven't seen a smaller wrinkle on my lip yet, but it's only been a couple of days. Here's hoping!

Is it as good as the $30 version Korres used to make? No, but at $3, the Korres is not TEN TIMES better. Usually I check all my prices, but at $3 I don't think even Revelere could help me. How could it be lower? Great value product!

on 12/17/2016 4:12:00 AM

I've been having chapped lip issues lately - not necessarily at the middle of my lip but along the sides i always feel like there's extra skin that always drives me insane. i don't have any potted lip scrubs so i tried to go as far as using a facial exfoliator. x___x welp that didn't work. I also abuse chap stick/lip balms like crazy - they work well but the loose skin is not going away.

i've been eyeing the lip exfoliator ever since i saw emily noel talking about it but sadly i already bought my stuff from elf during a 50% off sale and i didn't pick this up. I've realized that i probably shouldn't buy $30 worth of stuff (to get the free shipping and 50% off) just to buy this lip scrub, so when i saw the holiday set at target for $5, which includes this lip scrub in cherry tart (pale pink looking stick, no color when applied), and a matte lip crayon, i went for it.

THIS THING IS SO GOOD. I never tried the original and I was worried the new flavored versions may not be as good as original. WELL I'M NO LONGER WORRIED. i don't know how good the original is, but the cherry tart one works fantastic. I ran it around my lip for not too long, and when i wiped it off and put on my regular lip balm, I NO LONGER FEEL THE EXTRA SKIN, YES.

i love how this is in a regular lipstick/balm type of form instead of a potted goopy sugar scrub (i find those really irritating and hate using them, which is why i never bought any), and it's pretty firm/hard and doesn't collapse all over the place if I press it firmly against my lip to really do the scrubbing. I have lipstick that i'm afraid of applying sometimes because they're so soft -_-;;; The scrubby isn't blatantly all over teh place but it's definitely there - and whatever it's doing, it works amazingly well. it leaves on a very comfortable lip balm/chap stick kind of feel, and taste sweet like sugar - i actually wonder if i could just use this to scrub and then just leave it on instead of wiping it off. it smells, tastes, and feels better than my regular lip balms lol

I kind of want every flavor now, gah!! THIS IS A HUGE MUST HAVE especially for people with a lot of dry patches. I cannot say enough times how much I adore this product - i want to have one stashed at my desk, in my purse, at my office, EVERYWHERE.

on 11/8/2016 2:43:00 AM

Didn't work on me.... still have chapped lips after use this

on 11/8/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Normally I'd say, "Just make your own damn lip scrub with some sugar and oil!" but this product is so ridiculously cheap ($3!) and effective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect for the job - not too small yet not too gritty. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, so you should stick with the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using this about a month. it really does moisturize but it is no miracle to your lips . like it won't peel the dry skin right off but it does soften the lips for a lipstick application

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is HG status for me. I would say it is 2-in-1 lip exfoliator and balm.

Pros:
- exfoliates lips EXTREMELY well, makes them soft and doesn't scratch
- the packaging is a sturdy metal tube and the scrub is very secure there
- scent is delicious vanilla, which makes it even nicer to use
- the exfoliating particles are brown sugar, so if you get to taste it, it is not some chemical ew
- price is very low for such great product
- has a complex of natural oils, like shea butter, avocado and grape seed oils, that act like a lipbalm

Cons: NONE

I am a lipstick wearer on almost daily basis and I love matte lipsticks, which make my lips quite dry from time to time, especially in autumn and winter. This little fancy lip exfoliator makes my lips nice and plushy in 2min! It nourishes lips, so I don't need any lip treatment after exfoliation. e.l.f. fulfills all the promises it gives in product description.

I truly get all the rave and recommend this exfoliator - it is as fantastic as nearly everyone says it is!

on 9/7/2016 7:50:00 PM

Must have

on 8/19/2016 1:19:00 PM

I really like this product. It does the job very well. It exfoliates my lips, leaving them very soft and crack free. Tastes good too. The packaging looks very neat and professional, which is a plus for me. Its application is very easy and not messy at all. The only downgrade about this product is that it does not offer long lasting results. However, will I repurchase it again? Definitely. Will I recommend it to my friends? Of course!