E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.3

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 7/4/2016 11:47:00 PM

Absolute must have! Put your lipstick on after using this and you will notice a difference 100 percent! A steal for $3, every time I go to my cvs they are out, so must be a best seller.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this stuff, fun to wear, I like the way it looks and feels, and tastes so good too I love kissing my man with this stuff on. I wish it was a little more hydrating along with the exfoliation. Not sure how well it actually does exfoliate, but still fun to wear and cheap too

To Read all 320 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/7/2016 3:27:00 AM

I used to love this lip scrub for its effective scrubby'ness and the lovely honey sweet taste, but the latest one I just bought tastes vile. It has a very nasty perfumy/petrochemical taste, and doesn't seem to have much of the scrubby bits anymore. What have ELF done!?! This is now really horrible and I can't stand the revolting taste it leaves behind. :(

Not the best lip exfoliator, but not awful either. Does the job but I find it doesn't glide well enough on my lips, I really have to work at it. Overall it's good in a pinch though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It was really cheap and all but it did pretty much nothing for my lips and it was really stiff and oily, no scrub just oil so i do not recommend this product! Plus since it was so stiff it broke on me like what the heck!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm still trying out this product, but so far so good. It smells delicious and exfoliates without being too harsh on the lips. The packaging is also adorable. My only problem is that, perhaps, it isn't quite harsh enough for my very dry and peel-y lips.

In the end, I think I still prefer loose scrubs, which I feel give me more control over the process, but if you want something gentler then this is a good choice.

on 5/2/2016 2:46:00 AM

I love this product. I know that there are some turn offs because it is rough and extremely gritty and doesn't leave that great of a taste behind. But I find it to be wonderfully helpful and moisturizing. The taste isn't unbearable and the grit is easy to wipe off.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

EDIT: it's $8 so not buying this again

I'm going to purchase this till I find a suitable replacement because the taste is just awful, like chewing on Barbie's leg. It's super cheap, maybe AUD$3? And the packaging is gorgeous, looks really high end, matte black tin kinda. Real slick. I bought this on the basis of a YouTube haul, where the vlogger had a mint one. Of course we can't get that in Oz so I got original. Yuk! I'd love mint but the original is a sweet plasticky taste, smells lovely in the tube but after rubbing enough on my lips to exfo I had to wipe it off. This therefore wiped off the hydrating oils and stuff so I was annoyed. I love lip product flavours and scents (think SMLC and baby lips in lychee) but this I can't handle. I think Lush lip scrub tastes and smells better and works better (chocolate is my fave) but this trumps Lush for convenience. Lush would travel better - due to the oil content of this I would expect it to become a melted mess in a hot climate. So if on a holiday to Bali I'd take Lush but for this winter I'm going to use ELF in the morning and wipe it off after. ELF, please put mint on your online store!

This is great and the price cant be beat.

on 4/21/2016 6:30:00 PM

I have a love hate relationship with this product. It does what it suppose to do, makes lips soft and smooth. I also like that it's convenient in a tube. I hate the top of it,it's like rubbing little rocks on your lips. Like some of the other reviews said,it has a hard top layer..so I just prefer to use plain sugar and coconut oil.

Popular Lip Treatments