It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

3.8

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 12/3/2017 12:17:00 PM

I only wear powder foundation (Lancome dual finish or MAC studio fix) and have been for 20 years. Neither were working for me anymore. Both were not matching my color well enough, Lancome wasn’t giving me enough coverage and MAC was oxidizing and just looking awful as the day wore on. It was time to admit I am older now and needed to find a better makeup to suit my changing skin. This foundation has been it!!!! The sales lady helped me try out several at ULTA and this one matched my color the best. After buying it and applying it myself, it looks natural, doesn’t oxidize as the day goes on and gives great coverage. I didn’t need my concealer with this. It also did not highlight the dry flakey skin on my chin. So far I am extremely pleased but I will update if anything changes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this! First saw on ‘Hot and Flashy’ with Angie. I wear in the shade Light and I am shade NC20 in MAC. I prefer to apply with a light hand using a big fluffy brush (Real Techniques big powder brush). When I tried to apply with a powder foundation brush it looked too mask like. It really is very quick and easy to apply and gives a clean natural non cakey look. I would say it’s light to medium coverage depending how much you put on. Can be reapplied throughout the day without looking powdery. It doesn’t cling to dry spots or settle in pores of fine lines. It’s my new favourite foundation!

on 11/14/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation powder. It is the first powder that has not broken me out and does not look caked on. I love knowing Im putting on a product thats great for my skin and Im so happy Ulta started carrying it now.

on 9/23/2017 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I ordered this during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty on the day that it was half price - I was curious because I had seen some good reviews on it and at that price I couldn’t pass it up. I have combination skin with areas of large pores and occasional dry patches and breakouts and am 48 so definitely some aging effects going on too. It was fast and easy to apply with the urban decay optical blurring brush. I was quite impressed at the coverage and amazed it did not look powdery, dry or cakey at all- it looked so natural- I was really shocked! Everything I applied on top went on beautifully and I used my usual sprays- mario badescu to hydrate and ud all-nighter to set. It lasted all day with no problems. I’m sure I’ll be repurchasing this gem!

on 8/26/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

My mom ordered this on QVC. She kept telling to try it. But I kept saying no.
I have never used powder foundation. I have super oily/sensitive skin. I didn't believe it
was really full coverage. I finally,albeit reluctantly, agreed to try it. I used it with my
trusty One Heck of a Blot primer. The QVC set came with a brush. My mom had an extra. I'm not crazy about the brush. However, I love this foundation. It is super easy to apply, it lasts all day, and covers everything I want covered. I will definitely repurchase

on 7/21/2017 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It Cosmetics are hit or miss with me. I would call this Celebration Foundation a miss. :-(
The packaging is great, the color is great (medium), and the powder picks up easily on my powder brush. I don't think it is a bad product overall, I just think it is not compatible with my skin type. I use this as a finishing powder over my MAC Studiofix Fluid foundation, and it seems to magnify my pores. I have oily skin, and I am in my fifties; so my pores are visible and I also have some fine lines on my upper cheek bones. I can't use powder alone for coverage, not even powder foundations. I have been through enough brands (e.g. MAC, Bare Minerals, Laura Mercier, IT Cosmetics, etc.) to know that they just don't provide enough coverage for my rosacea, unless I pack them on- but then I look like a corpse. But I have been able to use some of the brands I mentioned as a finishing powder and they have worked quite well. Sadly, not this Celebration Foundation (CF). No matter what primer I use underneath, this CF seems to "wake up" my pores upon application. It's really weird, because I have never had this happen with a powder before! I prime my skin and apply liquid foundation, and my face looks smooth and poreless! I just want to top it off with a little powder to keep the oilies away longer, but as soon as I buff CF on... THERE GO MY PORES! Ugh! I can't explain that one, folks, but that is *exactly* what happens! I have used this many times and in many different ways, and it just doesn't work for me. IT Cosmetics powder blushes and bronzers are among the best I have ever tried! But unfortunately, their powder foundations are a "no go" for me.

on 7/6/2017 11:51:00 AM

I never buy anything on QVC but after watching this product demonstration I was excited to order. Well I feel like every Marketing Companies Dream Customer. My skin isn't bad at all, yet this product offered NO coverage nor benefit. I honestly thought I had left the plastic film on the product when I looked at my skin in my magnified lighted makeup mirror! Where is it?? The brush was nice and soft but not worth the money I paid for them! What?? No thank you. Save your hard earned money ladies. 😡

on 1/28/2017 9:52:00 AM

I loved the way it made my skin look bright and flawless when I first applied it. However, I glanced in the mirror a couple of hours later and saw that my face looked like the texture of an orange peel and that lines I didn't even know I had appeared. In my experience, if you are in a hurry and plan to be home before Cinderella's carriage turns into a pumpkin, you are okay.

on 1/6/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I recently discovered It Cosmetics and really fell for the CC cream but even with concealer, I need more coverage for old acne scarring and redness. Using powder to set it wasn't cutting it, so I tried Celebration dry foundation instead. My steps are moisturizer, CC cream, a touch of concealer then the dry foundation. While I need to mix two colors of the CC cream to get a good match, the medium Celebration foundation is just right, it provides the additional coverage I need and miraculously doesn't look cakey on my dry skin. I mist it with Mario Badescue facial spray and this combination lasts all day without changing color or settling into pores/wrinkles. If I'm in a hurry, I can just use Celebration foundation over moisturizer and the coverage is really good, it doesn't look powdery at all. Very happy with this product.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I bought this after watching a video on YouTube. Since sephora was having its annual 20% off I thought why not give it a shot.

I bought this at SGD48 original price SGD60 in light. When I first applied this using my koyudo flat top brush I thought it's gonna be another waste of money as it kinda emphasized on my pores and application was not smooth, like it was floating.

The texture was weird as compared to other powders which I've used. It seems kinda wet and difficult to blend. But the coverage was awesome.

10 mins later when I checked the mirror, I was like "wow!" The floating powder syndrome was gone! What was left is perfectly applied makeup which covered all my redness!.

The coverage lasted till noon and reverted to its original state after applying my GA luminous compact powder. As I normally would have to wash off all my makeup and reapply a fresh coat in the evening (I was going out that night), I looked into the mirror and wow the makeup was still there! So I touched up using the celebration foundation and voila! Beautiful skin again with no patchiness whatsoever.

So yes I'll definitely buy it again as its so convenient as compared to using liquid foundations!