It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

3.8

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 1/28/2017 9:52:00 AM

I loved the way it made my skin look bright and flawless when I first applied it. However, I glanced in the mirror a couple of hours later and saw that my face looked like the texture of an orange peel and that lines I didn't even know I had appeared. In my experience, if you are in a hurry and plan to be home before Cinderella's carriage turns into a pumpkin, you are okay.

on 1/6/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I recently discovered It Cosmetics and really fell for the CC cream but even with concealer, I need more coverage for old acne scarring and redness. Using powder to set it wasn't cutting it, so I tried Celebration dry foundation instead. My steps are moisturizer, CC cream, a touch of concealer then the dry foundation. While I need to mix two colors of the CC cream to get a good match, the medium Celebration foundation is just right, it provides the additional coverage I need and miraculously doesn't look cakey on my dry skin. I mist it with Mario Badescue facial spray and this combination lasts all day without changing color or settling into pores/wrinkles. If I'm in a hurry, I can just use Celebration foundation over moisturizer and the coverage is really good, it doesn't look powdery at all. Very happy with this product.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I bought this after watching a video on YouTube. Since sephora was having its annual 20% off I thought why not give it a shot.

I bought this at SGD48 original price SGD60 in light. When I first applied this using my koyudo flat top brush I thought it's gonna be another waste of money as it kinda emphasized on my pores and application was not smooth, like it was floating.

The texture was weird as compared to other powders which I've used. It seems kinda wet and difficult to blend. But the coverage was awesome.

10 mins later when I checked the mirror, I was like "wow!" The floating powder syndrome was gone! What was left is perfectly applied makeup which covered all my redness!.

The coverage lasted till noon and reverted to its original state after applying my GA luminous compact powder. As I normally would have to wash off all my makeup and reapply a fresh coat in the evening (I was going out that night), I looked into the mirror and wow the makeup was still there! So I touched up using the celebration foundation and voila! Beautiful skin again with no patchiness whatsoever.

So yes I'll definitely buy it again as its so convenient as compared to using liquid foundations!

on 9/5/2016 5:02:00 AM

I bought this a few days ago and have been experimenting. I really don't think it lives up to the claims on the box. It really is average at best. There is no way this is a full coverage foundation unless you apply several layers and then it becomes too cakey looking. I have been using the It Cosmetics CC cream and love that so I am very disappointed that this product did not meet up with my expectations.

UPDATE: I have been experimenting with this foundation and although I don't like it on me as a stand alone product I have been using it with my It Cosmetics CC cream. I have found it actually is a nice finish if I apply a layer of the CC cream first and then I use the Celebration foundation in areas where I feel I need more coverage. I am currently pregnant and my freckles have become more prominent than usual and the CC cream alone is not enough coverage. The products actually blend well together. I just wait a while after CC cream to apply Celebration to let it set a bit. I don't place it under my eyes because I think an extra layer there will cause settling into lines e.t.c. I mainly use on my cheeks, nose and chin where I have redness that sometimes breaks through. I have to say the combination lasts all day without the need for touch ups.

on 8/20/2016 5:38:00 PM

Well this pressed powder foundation is certainly not what I had hoped for. First of all, the color "light" is not that light and is more of a medium-light. The pink undertone in this product really did not go well with my yellow undertones. It was very obvious that I was wearing a layer of makeup. It did go on easily but did not stay put. As time went on, the oil from my Tzone did not mix well with this foundation. It looked greasy, dirty, and started to separate. Blotting only carried off the foundation since is extremely transferable when it's greasy. So blotting made me matte again but with no foundation left. Overall big dissapointment...see if you can get a sample or try it somewhere before buying. And don't buy it from first impressions! Try it for at least a full day.

Some people were able to make this work by putting on primers and loose powders and over liquid foundation but I'm not someone who likes to put on several layers of makeup. I use Revlon colorstay and one layer last me a good 10 hours and a fraction of the price. This stuff isn't cheap to add to it all!

However I would recommend this for dry skin girls who have pink undertone...

on 6/15/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation qualifies for the "holy sh*#!" face. The kind that you think is looking decent in low lighting, but you catch yourself in natural light and you look shocking. In this case, I looked incredibly cakey and my skin looked decades older. Almost as if I had Hollywood aging makeup on. I tried taking it off and it smeared easily, but was not easy to remove overall.
The good:
-wonderfully pale shade for my ghost-like yellow-toned skin. I'm grateful for this, as it's rare!
-great coverage for a powder
- nice, convenient packaging
The bad:
-VERY aging
-cakey-looking
-smears easily

I will experiment with applying this, as other reviewers seem to have better success!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The first IT Cosmetics foundation that i tried is their SPF 50 version and while i love how easy it is to blend, and it wears all day on my face without looking oily, creasing, or cracking on my face. The color in Medium in the SPF 50 version is more on the pinky side, while the Medium shade in the original Celebration Foundation does not run on the lighter side of Mdium, but is more of what i call an actual Medium shade, that is of a closer match to my skintone overall. Which is wwhy, i plan tostick with this version instead.

My skin is sensitive, dry, and acne prone. Also, i happen to suffer with seborrheic dermatitis on my face as well. This foundation works best for me than any other that i have ever tried. I buy mines from from QVC, as they always have the best deals for IT Cosmetics products. And, no matter how hot it gets whers i live this foundation doesn't break diwn, cake up, or ever crease up ever. It stays on looking completely natural and it doesn't budge either. Plus, it doesn't irritate my skin in any way at all.

I am able to get full coverage with it, without needing to use a ton of concealer underneath. Also, the only place that i apply setting powder over this foundation is underneath my eyes. And, i i only do so once in the morning, and no touchups under neath eyes are needec throughout the day ever.

There is truly something magical about this foundation. Because within 30 minutes or so after i apply it to my face, it naturally meshes with my skin so well, till it doesn't look like i'm even wearing foundation at all. It jyst looks like i have naturally flawless skin (which in reality i don't).

The only thing that i would like to see is for IT Cosmetics offer a wider shade range for their concealers and foundations, so that individuals of all skintones can have a chance to try such. Hopefully, they will seek to do such in the future for sure.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the powder with spf 50 and the one without and hated both. They go on extremely powdery and cakey and makes my dry skin look old and lined and sad. The one with Spf was too light and left patches on my face no matter what application method I used be it brush, sponge, or finger under my eyes. The light color without spf turned into a yellow mess on my skin and I looked jaundiced. I love the It celebration foundation, the BB cream and the sponge foundation. This powder fails me. However the Bye Bye pores powder is brilliant.

on 5/9/2016 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination skin and even though I'm in my 40's I still get that oily T-Zone and occasional break-outs. I also have uneven skin tone and fine lines.

I have tried different powder foundations including Bare Minerals and MAC. I found that many were too heavy, caused breakouts or made fine lines and pores really pop out.

I tried this foundation based on YouTube reviews from a couple of make-up gurus that I follow. I have to say, I was really impressed! It's build-able coverage and I use a light hand, buff in the product really well and just add a little more on any problematic areas. It really evens out my skin tone and keeps my shiny areas under control. It doesn't settle into my fine lines like the other powder foundations I have tried. Overall, very happy with this foundation and will repurchase when I run out.

I am 68 and have tried many foundations- mostly high-end. Most of them look horrible on my fair, dry skin. This is one of the only foundations I have found that makes me look airbrushed, full of light and natural. When you first put it on it looks strange- then within a few minutes it changes into a beautiful color. I am now going to try their Celebration ILLUMINATION Foundation.