It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

3.8

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 6/15/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation qualifies for the "holy sh*#!" face. The kind that you think is looking decent in low lighting, but you catch yourself in natural light and you look shocking. In this case, I looked incredibly cakey and my skin looked decades older. Almost as if I had Hollywood aging makeup on. I tried taking it off and it smeared easily, but was not easy to remove overall.
The good:
-wonderfully pale shade for my ghost-like yellow-toned skin. I'm grateful for this, as it's rare!
-great coverage for a powder
- nice, convenient packaging
The bad:
-VERY aging
-cakey-looking
-smears easily

I will experiment with applying this, as other reviewers seem to have better success!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The first IT Cosmetics foundation that i tried is their SPF 50 version and while i love how easy it is to blend, and it wears all day on my face without looking oily, creasing, or cracking on my face. The color in Medium in the SPF 50 version is more on the pinky side, while the Medium shade in the original Celebration Foundation does not run on the lighter side of Mdium, but is more of what i call an actual Medium shade, that is of a closer match to my skintone overall. Which is wwhy, i plan tostick with this version instead.

My skin is sensitive, dry, and acne prone. Also, i happen to suffer with seborrheic dermatitis on my face as well. This foundation works best for me than any other that i have ever tried. I buy mines from from QVC, as they always have the best deals for IT Cosmetics products. And, no matter how hot it gets whers i live this foundation doesn't break diwn, cake up, or ever crease up ever. It stays on looking completely natural and it doesn't budge either. Plus, it doesn't irritate my skin in any way at all.

I am able to get full coverage with it, without needing to use a ton of concealer underneath. Also, the only place that i apply setting powder over this foundation is underneath my eyes. And, i i only do so once in the morning, and no touchups under neath eyes are needec throughout the day ever.

There is truly something magical about this foundation. Because within 30 minutes or so after i apply it to my face, it naturally meshes with my skin so well, till it doesn't look like i'm even wearing foundation at all. It jyst looks like i have naturally flawless skin (which in reality i don't).

The only thing that i would like to see is for IT Cosmetics offer a wider shade range for their concealers and foundations, so that individuals of all skintones can have a chance to try such. Hopefully, they will seek to do such in the future for sure.

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the powder with spf 50 and the one without and hated both. They go on extremely powdery and cakey and makes my dry skin look old and lined and sad. The one with Spf was too light and left patches on my face no matter what application method I used be it brush, sponge, or finger under my eyes. The light color without spf turned into a yellow mess on my skin and I looked jaundiced. I love the It celebration foundation, the BB cream and the sponge foundation. This powder fails me. However the Bye Bye pores powder is brilliant.

on 5/9/2016 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination skin and even though I'm in my 40's I still get that oily T-Zone and occasional break-outs. I also have uneven skin tone and fine lines.

I have tried different powder foundations including Bare Minerals and MAC. I found that many were too heavy, caused breakouts or made fine lines and pores really pop out.

I tried this foundation based on YouTube reviews from a couple of make-up gurus that I follow. I have to say, I was really impressed! It's build-able coverage and I use a light hand, buff in the product really well and just add a little more on any problematic areas. It really evens out my skin tone and keeps my shiny areas under control. It doesn't settle into my fine lines like the other powder foundations I have tried. Overall, very happy with this foundation and will repurchase when I run out.

I am 68 and have tried many foundations- mostly high-end. Most of them look horrible on my fair, dry skin. This is one of the only foundations I have found that makes me look airbrushed, full of light and natural. When you first put it on it looks strange- then within a few minutes it changes into a beautiful color. I am now going to try their Celebration ILLUMINATION Foundation.

on 3/20/2016 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This works on my oily skin though I do use a primer from IT Cosmetics. It stays light and retains full coverage all day. No emphasis on pores after using which I agree is a pain and to be avoided at all costs.

on 3/20/2016 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have really oily skin and large pores and this powder emphasizes them so much that you can see the end of the tunnels. This also becomes cakey by mid day. Don't buy if you have similar skin as me.

on 3/4/2016 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Having read such good reviews I'm not impressed with this product. On application it makes my very oily skin feel dry!!!! I get 2-3 hours and then the oil breaks through; this is an expensive relegation to the "work make up" pile.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

While I really like this product overall, I don't think it'll deliver on all the promises it makes to some ladies.

I have naturally oily skin, with no acne or troublesome imperfections to conceal. I get the occasional blemish, but for the most part medium coverage foundation works well for me. This powder claims to provide heavy coverage, yet it's a little difficult to achieve that. In order to do so, you'd need to use A LOT of powder which ends up looking caky and unnatural. This is a little misleading if you've ever watched the company's founder use it on live TV. Yes, she's able to completely cover her rosacea, but if you look close she's using so much powder that it's literally creating dust clouds in the studio.

I think it's great, though, for medium coverage.

on 12/3/2015 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have purchased this several times (color - Medium Beige) that is how much I like it. This has replaced liquid foundation for me. Pretty much It Cosmetics is all I use: Celebration Foundation, Bye Bye Pores, Bye Bye Under eye (along with Lancome Effacernes in Camee) Liner Love (love all the colors), and Hello Lashes 5 in 1. My favorite blush at the moment is Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush.