Uploaded by harmony888

price range

Reviews

frommgask

Apr/19/2017

I got this as a gift and have been using it a lot. On me, it's a matte, light brown nude. It's a good, casual everyday color for errands and a lazy day at the mall. I would purchase again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Aug/17/2015

Edited to add: Something I'd like to warn everyone considering this exact shade, is that you'll likely have to track it down online. I bought mine off ebay. It is a discontinued shade. Maybelline decided to eff up big time and name another one of there shades Nude Nuance #657. This has confused a lot of people. If the label doesn't say 865 on it - you're buying the wrong one …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/08/2014

I saw a picture of this and found out that it was limited addition. I ended up finding it and buying it on Amazon. I am in love with it. I have really naturally bright lips and this is the perfect lipstick to tone them down. It isn't drying and lasts really well. It has that classic lipstick scent, but I personally like that. I am about to run out and am going to buy another.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

Oct/16/2012

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This was a LE lipstick from Maybelline in Spring 2012. I really like this product, it provides a less-opaque and more pink version of my go-to "concealer" lips lipstick, Myth. More wearable for day, in my opinion. Shame this was LE.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0
fromjasiah

Jul/03/2012

I hated the color & the texture.

2 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromTresha

Jul/01/2012

I cannot stop wearing this color! It a pretty pinky nude that shows up more peachy on me than pink. It could be that my lips are very pigmented or my lighting though. I have seen it look pinker on other people on YouTube. The smell can be a tiny bit annoying, but the color is so nice that I just tolerate it. Also, I absolutely love the frosted packaging. It's gorgeous on all levels!!!

About reviewer (537 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/20/2012

IN LOVE with this nude shade and I am praying Maybelline makes this line permanent. I'm a sucker for nude shades and have quite a collection and I have to say this color is one of my favorites. It does not wash me out and it has some pink undertones to it that makes it very wearable. I love the formula of this lipstick even more so than one of my favorite Mac lipsticks (Creme De Nude).

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jun/05/2012

DUPE, DUPE, DUPE?! So is it MAC--Hue? --CremeCup?--Angel?-- Innocence, Beware? or Lancome's Pale Petal??? Idk, I cant decide either. But it is a gorgeous natural (not exactly nude) but a salmon-y cool toned pink. Most are too lavender/ blue for my taste but this is wearable. Super creamy formula with a satin finish. It's LE only so make sure to hunt it down while it lasts.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Jun/05/2012

This is an amazing dupe for one of my FAV MAC lipsticks....Creme Cup! Its such a great color for a drugstore brand nude. It isn't too pale nor beige-y.... def a must have if yuo're into the Pink Nudes!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/04/2012

Love this lipstick! This reminds me my fav Mac lipstick in Hue but little bit cooler. If you love nude or light pinky lipsticks, try this out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (335 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure