SinfulColors Anti-Bite Nail Growth treatment

2.0

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a cheapie basecoat while at wags. I came across the SInful display and this was pretty much the only bottle left of the 3 choices of treatments/base boats they had to offer. This is most definitelty a treatment and NOT A BASE COAT. Why? I swiped one coat of this on my nail beds then applied my polish of the day plys SV top coat....that very same day my polish peeled off in whole sheets like a sticker. So I thought possibly it could be my new SH nail polish but I had a sneaky feeling it was this. So to test it out I did my pedicure with tried and true polishes I have used before and once again applied this treatment as a basecoat. It did last for 3 days (which for my toes is BAD because my pedicures last for a solid 3 weeks before it starts to wear!!!) before my polish starting peeling off in whole sheets once again. IT IS THIS ANTI-BITE NAIL GROWTH TREATMENT. Sadly I found out the hard way that this formula is most certainly not a basecoat. As for the anti-bite feature....what it does is it leaves a horrible chemical on your fingers that lingers even after washing my hands several times. So basically it puts a bad taste in your mouth. 0_o I am not one to bite my nails but I admit that I would lick my fingers while cooking and such and also where I do wash my hands often. I cant say much for the growth part of the treatment because my nails grow in fast, strong and healthy. This nail treatment is not for me but for the right people I can see how this could possibly work. $3.99 at wags. (The bottle i got also had a big crack in the bottle neck area where the brush twists onto so that bit added a little bit of insult to injury imo. It didnt affect the product but of course no one wants to buy a cracked bottle of anything)

Popular Treatments