Koh Gen Do Maifanshi UV Face Powder

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi UV Face Powder

4.8

Talc, Zinc Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrated Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silk Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methicone.

on 5/7/2017 4:12:00 AM

This powder comes in two shades: white, which will add a cast unless you`re very fair, and beige, which is a better option if you want a natural sheen. I bought the beige and I am very happy with the performance. It is very easy to apply and doesn`t cling to dry patches or make your face look cakey. For a perfect application, a brush is best, but when I need to reapply as a sunscreen during the day, the sponge works very nicely. I like it because it doesn`t sit into fine lines or make my face look heavy with make up, while offering really high protection. (SPF 50 PA++++). While the big tub is pricy, it now comes in smaller tubs for only 18 bucks. Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great face powder! I don't know what else to say except that it seems to dust onto the skin really well and it's not spotty/patchy. I don't use the puff that comes with it, I use a big face brush instead and it's just the perfect makeup setting, face illuminating, sun-protecting face powder.

The only reason I would not buy it again is because it is quite pricey, but otherwise it's great!

This powder works to make your skin look smooth and beautiful. It is very unusual powder in that somehow it makes you look better than you ever did using a powder.

on 5/23/2012 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi UV face powder is my current favorite of KGD's powder offerings. It is a pale beige with a bit of a sheen; I would say it is a fraction less matte than the not-flat regular translucent (white) powder. It has none of the glitter of the KGD Natural Lighting or Snowy Pink powders. It covers pores beautifully. It lasts well on my dry skin and doesn't make me drier or flaky. I feel like the purported SPF properties are of little benefit given that so little powder is needed for a beautiful finish. The powder includes a puff, and it's not a flimsy, disposable number either: it's a bouncy, fluffy, washable number that works really, really well. EDIT: being the loose powder ho I am, I keep trying powders but this keeps coming out on top. It's not the most finely milled, but it's soft, non-drying, and it works amazingly well for me.