Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream SPF45 PA++

Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream SPF45 PA++

3.8

snail secretion filtrate, titanium dioxide, phenyl trimethicone, zinc oxide, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, orbignya oleifera seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1dimethicone, butylene glycol, arbutin, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, magnesium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, calcium stearate, quaternium-18 bentonite, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water, adenosine, tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, linaria japonica extract, anthemis nobilis flower water, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, copper tripeptide-1, betula platyphylla japonica juice, beta-glucan, portulaca oleracea extract, imperata cylindrica root extract, sodium hyaluronate, glycine soja (soybean) sprout extract, magnolia kobus bark extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, primula veris extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemila veronica officnalis extract, disodium EDTA, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-hexanediol, fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 5/27/2016 11:09:00 AM

Product - I've been really pleased with Skin79's BB creams - VIP Hot Pink Super+ has been my go-to for the summer and VIP Gold Super+ in the winter. I've decided to try some of the other formulas to see how they compare.
The Snail formula... well the name just sounds gross :) ... so it took me a while to try it, haha. The Snail formula is intended for aging, combination skin and features anti-aging benefits and SPF45. The texture is nice and creamy and not thick.
I don't have any major skin issues so I can't attest to any whitening, healing, or preventative properties. For reference, my skin is normal though aging and occasionally a little dry. I like to wear a TM or BB cream just to even out my coloring. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my a daily moisturizer before applying.
The color is a peachy pink out of the tube; although this isn't a perfect match it still works well for me since I don't wear it straight.

Comparisons - Colorwise, all of the Skin79 BB creams work well for me once smoothed out - I'm in their target demographic after all, AAB, with NC25 coloring for reference. Snail's color is similar to Purple but with more pink in it. The Snail formula wears very similar to Gold on me, with slightly less coverage and a lighter, more dewy feel; the color is warmer and pinker than Gold.

Overall - Feels great on my skin, though Gold is still a better color match. continued >>

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product and what it does for my skin. Noticed a big difference after one day. It really helps hide pores and feels weightless on skin. I like it for every day use. It only comes in one shade. I'm very pale with yellow undertones. Yes
this shade is very pale but I find it can be fixed with your preference of powder on top and this doesn't give me that dreaded orange jaw line most foundations do. This is also such a great primer if you have dry skin, it really makes skin look airbrushed and is very comfortable. It hasn't caused any breakouts and has improved my acne scars, fine lines, and makes my skin look younger and firmer.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/20/2015 3:20:00 AM

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the scent. It's like a mix of musks and florals and can be a big turn off for some. I choose to deal with it because otherwise this product is great for me! It's so easy to blend, I don't have to put more effort into application than I do with any regular moisturizer and it looks flawless. I'm NC20 and the color works well for me after it settles. It's great at making pores less visible. It lasts all day, through heat and sweat. It's quite dewy when first applied, but I find it's almost like it gets more matte when it's needed later in the day?! I don't know how they do it, but I like it. No irritation, or breakouts. Love it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color is only 1 shade and it's very pale. I'm asian, usually I use shade 21 for missha PC BB cream or N110 with MUFE HD foundie. But this BB cream is still too pale for me. And, don't like the smell. However aside from that, it makes my face looked super smooth, great coverage and the oil control is quite good (the hot pink skin 79 has better oil control though). However, I'm not planning to repurchase this one as after I use this a few times, my face broke out with cystic acne. Actually it's a great product if it doesn't break you out and your skin shade is super pale :)

on 2/20/2015 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is kind of sheer and the shade is very pale with pink undertones. But it's a whitish opalescent pink, not a beige pink. Somehow that is better if you are yellow toned. It's not gray but the coverage is light. It's a very decent BB. Can have some luminoisty that is mostly nice can look shiney over some sunscreens. It does control oil though and last well. I am NC20 and this is pale and a bit pink for me, but I can get by with it. It doesn't cover well enough most days, but then I like a fair amount of coverage. I am pale with redness under the eyes and around the nose. I am liking this as a primer best. But on a good day I love it alone. It really hides pores and keeps things from sliding off. It's has some great spf. The can is adorable and very clean. I love the white and gold color. Dispenses a tiny drop which is alll you need, so no waste. I don't have to warm it up on the back of my hand to spread it. It does oxidze some to your skin quickly. Over all it can even things out and make you look polished. I'd prefer a yellower base and a bit more coverage. The smell is odd - perfumey and a slight something. Not to strong, but I don't have a great sense of smell. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but it will last me forever.

on 12/18/2014 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im nc25 living in a tropical south east asia and this product is my HG!!! At first i bought the hot pink one as i saw many good review abt it for oilu conbo skin + acne prone like mine. I love the product, unless for morning use where i usually dont powder after putting it on, my bf said it looks so obvious...he said i need to find smth lighter. Aaaaand here it is, tried it 1st as a sample when i bought the pink one. This look very natural on me, and have matte finish without powder (surry im not a fan of powder, as odd as it sound).

Ps: hot pink is also my HG up until now since it has very great oil control throught out the day, but not so freat for photography cuz it shines.

Pro:
- natural matte finish
- high spf (45), great for outdoor activity.
- consistency is just right for everyday use, very light
-dont cause be breakouts
- not heavy on skin, i even dont feel like wearing anything tho
- fit nc25 & up, cooperate with nc30 too (i think)
- packagaging looks luxurious and classy^^

Cons:
- more to the expensive side
- many fake product being soldput there, must be purchased with caution (better buy at counter)
- smells......weird (cannot describe, ><, but tolerable since it will most likely gone within minutes)

This is my HG but i am still open to other option of bb cream, yes i am more of a bb cream user rather than foundie. Eventho i am using Estee Lauder Doube Wear foundie for special event such as attending wedding party, famoly gathering, birthdays, fine dinning yeah you know~~ :))

on 8/18/2014 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I looooove this bb cream it is just like magic to me <3
I break out from foundation usually and I was in the search for a good one for my skin when I came across this bb cream
and that was it this never break me out never ever and it matches my skin color perfectly ( I am soooo pale nw10 )
and it is affordable in compare with high end foundations that I normally buy
and I feel like my skin is so soft and moisturized with this ( I wear it without primer I use my snail moisturizer underneath ) and it last all day long around 10 hrs
and a plus it has spf 45 in it
how can I not love that bb cream
I take out one lippy from the packaging because the bottle is white there is no way to see the product, so I never know when I need a new bottle

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amaaaazing! Light, buildable coverage (full coverage too..covers freckles, hallelujah!) that never looks cakey. Perfect colour. The trick is to use a teeny tiny amount and build it with a short bristle brush.

This is my new favorite. I absolutely cannot say enough good.things about this wonderful B.B. cream. It matches my skin perfectly, leaves my face feeling moisturised, and does not break me out. In fact, I have had terrible acne since I was sixteen. This is actually helping to clear it, the red marks, and the scars up. I am so happy I found this product. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to listen. Skin79 Snail Nutrition B.B. cream is the best!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing bb cream, best ive ever tried. Although the one bad thing is that its too light for my skin, but no big deal since I use it under foundation where its not noticeable. My skin just loves it. Its not full coverage but great to use on days when you dont want to wear alot. But it does even out the skin, hide some redness, and especially minmizes pores. Great for any skin type. It just feels so good when you put it on, and so lightweight you dont notice your wearing it. Definately anyone with fair skin should try it.