Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk

1.8

on 6/2/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after using the Arbutin lotion and without studying the ingredients. My fault.
Within 2 days of night use, my clear skin started to get a rash of clogged pores. Left it off last night and this morning gone.
Not really a huge fail as from my research there is a higher concentration of Arbutin in the lotion rather than the emulsion.
I will use this up on my legs, and see if my knees lighten up.

I purchased the whitening trial kit range to test out during a short trip to Bangkok. This product caused me to breakout all over my chin despite using only for 4 days. Definitely hell for people with sensitive skin. I had since researched and realized one of the ingredients arbutin might be the culprit.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/3/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i've been searching good toner and moisturizer and spent a year with bump-ed skin,blemish full,and bad acne..and this moisturizer wont help much with it..just brightens up my skin and lighten my acne scar.. what i hate is the acne..its quiet pricey too..around RM55++ in malaysia.. overall,i wont buy this product again..such a mess..i doubt people with oily/combo skin wont like this..but its really moisturizing..so sad my skin didnt like it..

i'd like try the SHA lotion and neutrogena sensitive/combination oil-free moisturizer..and will stick with my clean & clear clear fairness cleanser and my fair & lovely multivitamin cream to clear my acne marks..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this with the Hada Labo whitening lotion in my day and night skin care routines. It does temporarily whiten and moisturize....but I broke out with cystic acne within a week. The ingredients are also questionable....I'm trying to be more careful with what I put on my face and body. Will not repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products