Opal- One Minute Treatment

Opal- One Minute Treatment

A holy grail hair treatment that rescued my recently damaged hair. A must-buy if you travel to Taiwan, HK or China.

What's Great?
1. Smooth like Butter
2. Lustrous Hair
3. Convenient to Apply
4. Moisturizing
5. Nice and Lasting Aroma
6. Best-selling

Full review, before-after photos and product recommendation at bit.ly/2wp20Xu.

on 9/13/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I stock up on this treatment every time I go to Hong kong. It's super cheap and work effectively on my thick, asian damaged hair. I have dyed my hair since I was 15, and I've slowly but gradually created a dirty blonde ombre in my pitch black hair.
This treatment smells nice and has a medium-thick consistency. No hassle to spread the product thoroughly throughout the hair, easy to use. Amount of time you leave this in depends on how damaged your hair is. I usually leave it in 5-10 min and I'm good to rinse. My hair feels silky smooth and I can feel how well it conditions my hair and detangles right away.

It comes in a soft tube with a flip top lid which makes it easy to use in the shower with your wet hands. You can also cut the tube open as you run low and use the last single drop.

Never seen this product in Thailand where I live, I've only seen the brown tube with 1 minute hot oil treatment here. Going to try that one too.
This hair treatment is so super affordable and def a must have in my hair regimen! I just love it! A simple cheap gem to use for soft silky hair.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I found this lying around the house, and I guess this was either given to my mom as a gift or she bought it on sale. It got into my hands and I love it.

I have super dry damaged hair. I went through 4 months of lightening my hair once a month or so (double process actually, bleach+tone) by myself. I used this once a week, and I always felt it made my hair nice and soft. When I finally went into a salon to get my hair professionally done, the stylist said he was "pretty happy" with the condition of my hair, considering how much processing I subject it to. I'm pretty sure this product had something to do with it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've used this on-and-off throughout the years. It makes my hair feel soft and silky. I generally prefer thicker conditioners for my dry, coarse Asian hair, but this works. Dry off excess water (with a towel) after shampooing and leave it on for a few minutes.

on 4/19/2013 4:22:00 PM

amazing product! use this everyday. It really softens your hair, and it softens coarse hair over time. Makes your hair so much easier to work with.

I am so in love with this product!

Hard to buy when i'm in the US, but i can find it in chinatown. Also have been ordering it on