no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I've been using this in rotation with the CF serum and cream for about 10 years -- for the past five years or so, always this one. They're all close to the same cost and this one includes an additional antioxidant so I went with it. It has a watery-gel consistency and feels like nothing once it's absorbed. You do get a little tightening right after application but it resolves quickly. My skin is much calmer when I consistently use this. I have struggled with adult hormonal acne and mild rosacea, and this seems to help with both. My skin is more even-toned and calmer when I use this, especially when I use it twice a day -- which I can't always do because of the cost, but I wish I could. Unfortunately, the cost recently rose dramatically almost everywhere that this is sold online. For years it was around $35-50 a bottle, but suddenly it's ranging between $70-90, which is crazy. So the cost is suddenly really high and if it goes any higher, I will probably stop buying it, despite my great love for this product, because I just can't pay any more for a bottle that I use up in about a month. For now, I keep using it because I do think it is very effective while being very gentle. It's great, but the cost, oh my gosh, ugh.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Love! This makes my skin so soft and smooth! I bought this because I was hoping it would help with the redness on my cheeks, and I do think its helped, although it hasn't gone away. I only use this in the morning, so its lasted awhile. I purchased this in February and have used it everyday since, two pumps every morning before my moisturizer. Yes, it is pricey, but like I said, it does last awhile. Unfortunately, due to the packaging, I cant see how much is left in the bottle ... and I don't want to run out! But when I do, I will absolutely repurchase!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

8 years ago

I used this for a week and it made me break-out. I bought it to replace Replenix Smoothing Serum 2X but it's not a good replacement for me. I returned it.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I've been using Replenix Power of 3 serum for a month now and am happy to report it is a WIN. Finally! This is after trying both Replenix Cream and Serum, which both clogged or irritated my skin. The Power of Three is very calming to my sensitive, clog prone face. In fact, when doing a half face test I noticed immediate calming/less redness on the Pof3 side. It sinks in immediately. I have noticed a smoothing of my under eye wrinkles, and general clarity to my face. I also apply to the back of my hands (which were looking quite old lady-ish) and have seen significant improvement there as well. I have given up on facial sunscreen after a long quest. Using this antioxidant serum, along with sunglasses and a sun hat, has kept my skin protected. I have not burned in the sun, although I do get a bit of color. Works for me! The Resveratrol in it makes my skin feel slightly tight upon application, but following with moisturizer does the trick for me. Prices vary widely on this, so do a web search before ordering in order to get the best price. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55