Hard Candy Glow Away - Bronzer & Highlighter Duo

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this along with the blush version. Each side is only an inch worth of product. For $6/piece that's kinda lousy. Then with the blush there was no color pay off what.so.ever. With the Bronzer & highlighter it shows up on the back of my hand. I tried getting it to do the same on my face but failed. I don't get what HC was thinking. These are greasy feeling, not pigmented and the lack of product is just the icing on the hate cake. I don't even see how a person could get this to work for them. These are worse than the CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast (yes I actually got some color to show up on my lids). I got maybe a "glow" from the highlighter on my cheeks and a slightly bronze color to show up but it's gone within 2hrs (I went to a movie & came out as if I didn't even apply product). I even tried applying a powder blush on top of this and both were gone. This is going back to the store with the blush. Who thought this was a good idea!? I get better color payoff & lasting product with the NYC blush sticks!