Hard Candy Glow Away - Bronzer & Highlighter Duo

Hard Candy Glow Away - Bronzer & Highlighter Duo

2.5

on 11/8/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the concept of this product with a stick applictor. I however do not feel after i applied it, it shows up as much as bright as I thought it would. it can be built up a bit though. It is double sided with a bronzer on one end and a highlighter on the other. I use the bronzing end on my cheekbones as a highlight and it goes on almost sheer not as a bonzer. I thought this would be great for contouring certain arears on the face, but it did not work that way. As a light suttle highlight the bronzer end is super cute. I would say that this is more of a highlighting product then a bronzer.
The highlighter end comes over very shimmery and light and can be blended out. its cute on the inner corner of the eyes or as a light highlighter. Over all this was ok but not at all what I expected it to be. It does give me a glow or illuminating look though

I feel like a fool. I fell for this bronzer/highlighter just because of the super cute packaging. MISTAKE!

This is awful. It's nothing. Let me explain: It's in the makeup aisle but it's not makeup. It does absolutely nothing. I put it on and the bronzer doesn't even show up. The texture it leaves just makes the rest of my makeup look cakey.

The highlighter is a sorry excuse. It's just cheap glitter with a white powder finish. Should have known better! In my honest opinion,I don't think anyone could pull off this product or make it "work".

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THIS!