Dr. Organic Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum

No Image

4.5

on 3/21/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am notoriously fickle with facial products, but am on my third bottle of this serum.

Firstly, it is amazing value for money - £12.99 last time I bought it, and a bottle lasts for months. It smells amazing, richly rosey, and absorbs beautifully into the skin without leaving it feeling cloggy or greasy.

I have sensitive skin that reacts at the slightest provocation, but it loves this stuff and looks and feels much better, calmer and cooler (as in less hot, not like the Fonz), since I started using it.

In winter, I use it at night, after cleansing and before my moisturiser, and in sumemr I use it on its own after cleansing.

on 9/21/2014 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am a bit scared of Argan oil. It has been the only thing that has ever given my cystic acne. (Thank you Moroccan Oil!) Meanwhile, my skin is both oily and dehydrated. I am also a wee bit broke this week. I bought this from the chuck out table at my local health food store, and I love it. I have used it two days in a row, under my fave Dr Hauschka's Normalising Oil. (Will write a review on that one shortly..... The scent is really strong. I like roses, but was a little concerned about how my husband would feel about it. Fortunately he loved my "new perfume"... MEN! It's light, doesn't feel greasy at all, and since my skin is plumped up and blowy, I'm hoping that my old argan oil nightmares don't come out and play.