Dr. Organic Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.8

on 10/1/2016 5:47:00 AM

I tried all the expensive products to maintain a healthy looking fresh skin but failed every time. Until I found this and OMG my skin looks healthy, fresh, young, blemishes free. My skin is oily/dry so I use Dr organic dead sea facial wash and they're simply perfect if u have a acne-prone skin like mine. I use it all over my face even on my eyes and lips and its just amazing. But my husband hates its smell lol though it doesn't bother me.
The bottle lasts forever cuz u just need like 3 to 4 tiny drops each side of your face.
Will definitely buy it again.

on 8/27/2014 12:45:00 AM

At first I was hesitant on using this because I'm prone to very oil skin on occasions (especially in the Australian summer). I bought this in Dublin where I notice my skin became dry from the cold wind so I thought I needed extra moisturising because my gel moisturiser wasn't doing it's job.

I worried that the oil would make my skin oilier but it didn't. It will leave your skin slightly oily after 20 mins but this will soak in and you kinda look forward when you next apply it.
This serum doesn't clog any pores and I didn't break out. The strong rose smell hit me like a ton of bricks (Hello Nana perfume!) but then you get used to it after awhile. It also adapts well to the hot Aussie climate but I use it for my night routine instead of during the day. I found that it doesn't do so well under sunscreen...(more oil slick face!)

The packaging is a nice oil dropper in a glass bottle. It was easy to get through customs once it's securely placed in a snap lock bag. I'll be certainly will be buying more when I go back to Dublin because they don't seem to sell it here in Australia.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Winner of several awards:

Beauty Insiders' Choice Winner!
The 2011 Glosscars: Face and Body
Best New Everyday Facial Skincare Product

(hollandandbarrett.com)

This is a nice natural product. A fragrant light-weight oil that is quite easily absorbed into the skin - I just really like it.

For me it's best used as an overnight treatment, as then it has time to really work its magic. I wake up with my skin looking radiant and that gives me a massive kick.

Definitely a keeper.

^.^

If your skin loves oils as much as mine does, then this serum is definitely a must-try. It's very interesting, because you're supposed to put it on before your usual moisturizer in the morning, and in the evening, on top of whatever you use, which is Retin-A in my case.

I find this method of application really effective! Here's how the product is described on the Dr Organic site: "This anti-aging super serum absorbs quickly into the epidermal cell matrix to instantly lock in moisture whilst using its powerful transdermal properties to permeate deeply, helping to renew elasticity, restore skin integrity and leave a soft, toned feeling of balanced hydration." I agree.... give it a go.