Dr. Organic Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum

4.5

on 9/21/2014 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am a bit scared of Argan oil. It has been the only thing that has ever given my cystic acne. (Thank you Moroccan Oil!) Meanwhile, my skin is both oily and dehydrated. I am also a wee bit broke this week. I bought this from the chuck out table at my local health food store, and I love it. I have used it two days in a row, under my fave Dr Hauschka's Normalising Oil. (Will write a review on that one shortly..... The scent is really strong. I like roses, but was a little concerned about how my husband would feel about it. Fortunately he loved my "new perfume"... MEN! It's light, doesn't feel greasy at all, and since my skin is plumped up and blowy, I'm hoping that my old argan oil nightmares don't come out and play.

If your skin loves oils as much as mine does, then this serum is definitely a must-try. It's very interesting, because you're supposed to put it on before your usual moisturizer in the morning, and in the evening, on top of whatever you use, which is Retin-A in my case.

I find this method of application really effective! Here's how the product is described on the Dr Organic site: "This anti-aging super serum absorbs quickly into the epidermal cell matrix to instantly lock in moisture whilst using its powerful transdermal properties to permeate deeply, helping to renew elasticity, restore skin integrity and leave a soft, toned feeling of balanced hydration." I agree.... give it a go.