Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 10/19/2018 3:57:00 PM

Best bb cream i have ever tried. I have used alot of korean bb creams before but they were thick and have always caused me to breakout. This one doesn't and never turns orange on me. The light/medium shade is just the perfect shade for my skin tone. It definitely helps even out my skin and hides all the redness that disappears over time. It gives me a good glow, not too matte or too shiny. I think this is about to become my HG.❤️

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I gave this a try because I like the idea of a BB cream / tinted moisturizer but with oily skin they never stay on very long. First of all, the shade range isn't that great and they lean darker than you would think. I'm NW15 and light/medium is a bit too dark, and the undertone is warm so if I'm not careful this can look orange on me. Secondly I love the tube packaging and the fact that it's 60ml which made the $18 CAD price tag slightly more bearable, but the product is really liquidy so be careful. It looks really natural when applied though and doesn't accentuate my pores or any dry spots, but it does start to break down around the 5-6hr mark even with primer and setting powder.

I will continue to use this as an errand/weekend foundation but I have 12 hour work days so I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used this years ago, and recently thought I’d give it another go.

Pros: Good price, readily accessible, sleek packaging, many benefits in one product, feels amazing on skin, skin looks naturally flawless.

Cons: Rubbish shade range, even light shade too dark for porcelain skin, strong harsh smell, very runny messy formula.

I got the Light shade. Unfortunately it was slightly too dark (I’m NC15). With the lack of shade range there’s no option to go lighter.

I’d recommend this product if:

-Your a NC20 or darker- it should match.
- You have oily skin
-You want an affordable, light coverage, natural looking makeup with many benefits in one product.

on 6/19/2018 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I received the Garnier SkinActive BB cream approximately two weeks ago and began using it immediately. The packaging that it comes it is very colorful, eye catching and informative. I was very impressed by the amount of information listed on the outside of the little box which basically left me in no doubt of what the product contained, what it was primarily for, benefits etc. I often find other products leave a person in doubt of exactly what something specifically does until you have purchased it and opened it. I would give this product 5 stars on presentation and packaging.
As for the product itself, I will list the pros and cons that I found:
PROS:
- Garnier SkinActive BB is very light and creamy and blends into the skin easily.
- It does not leave your skin feeling clogged or greasy. Its more like you just used a very light moisturizer.
- Although I typically suffer from dry skin and this product is specifically listed for oily or combination skin, I didn't find that my skin was any more dry by using it than normal. In other words, I didn't need to use additional moisturizer in spite of this not being specifically designed for dry skin.
- I found my skin looked smooth and even complected without any other product applied.
- I liked knowing that I had sunscreen on without having to remember to apply it. I apply moisturizer at least once a day anyways so it was nice not having to take extra steps but knowing I was protected.
- There was very little scent to the product but what there was is very light and fresh.

CONS:
- The one complaint I have is the specific color of the product. While I do not consider myself as having particularly dark skin and am not as tan as I can often get in the summertime, this product was much lighter than my natural skin tone. I would honestly say it seemed more like a LIGHT tone than a Light/Medium as it is listed. I went to several local stores searching for this product in a deeper tone but could only ever find it in this same Light/Medium. It made my face much lighter than the rest of my skin and gave me a rather sickly, pale appearance. I continued using the product in spite of this fact so that I could honestly see what it was like in all other respects but was not able to go out in public with just this on due to its very light tone.

I gave this product only 4 stars in spite of being very impressed overall with it simply for the issue with the color. Honestly I would not purchase this product in the future unless I could find it in other color options that would better match my skin tone.
I did not take before and after photos of myself using this product because of this color issue for my skin. If your natural skin tone is fairly light, I would absolutely recommend this product!

on 6/1/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this product since 2014, and I realy like it. It's not heavy on the skin, the finish is velvety and not sticky at all. It has really nice coverage too, if I was given this to try without knowing what it is I would believe this is a foundation, not a bb cream.

It has spf 20 which is always nice.

The shade range is pretty mediocre (hence the 4/5 marking). I don't even know how many shades are available. Where I live only the medium shade is available in store which I can only use when i'm getting tanner starting the summer and when i'm de-tanning at the end of summer. It works fine when mixing it in with other foundations, though. It dries down way darker that it swatches, keep that in mind.

on 5/25/2018 6:46:00 PM

Atrocious product, far too dark even in the lightest shade and oxidises to a fetching tangerine shade on my oily skin. Would be great if the oompa-loompa look was what I was going for, but sadly I'm not.
As with most Garnier base products, has far too much glitter and shine for a formulation allegedly for oilier skin types.
The only thing going for it is the price, if you want to look like your face has had an accident with your spray tan that is.
Avoid!

on 3/16/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Broke me out badly. Insane amount of alcohol in this product. I'd only suggest trying this if you have VERY oily skin.

Used this over 2 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with its results. Oil-control is fairly good in comparison to other BB creams that I tried before. Kept my oil at bay for the first 2-3 hours, then minimal blotting is required thereafter. Considering its price, I would probably go for another tube of this.

This is the first BB cream. I have tried and I liked it. I use the miracle skin perfector BB cream. I have mixed type of skin, with some dark area around my eyes. I put my BB cream on my face every morning before makeup. It has good smell and soft texture. Skin after using looks natural and fresh.
In the winter I set it with powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the summer. It lasts all day, till evening, only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind. My opinion is a great BB cream only for the summer. It is great product for a reasonable price.

on 8/27/2017 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

in the beginning i feeling good with this BB , but after a few months I noticed a big Acne on my skin after a one Use .