Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

breaks me out badly

on 2/21/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've used this product for quite some time... maybe a year. But I always knew that I was settling. The "deep" shade is the only one that can possibly work on me but the undertone is decidedly red so it was never as natural as I would have liked. The texture of the cream is more "light foundation" than "tinted moisturiser" so it does give fair coverage. And it achieves this without the whitish look other BB creams leave on black skin due to their SPF.

The absolutely worse thing about this BB cream is the packaging. Every time I've used it, it's made a mess, oozing out the tube and staining my make-up case. In fact I'd taken to storing it in a separate ziplock bag. How hard could it be to come up with a more user-friendly tube?

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

I have the miracle skin perfector anti - acne BB cream in medium deep and am almost running out. So to replace it I went hunting in the drug stores. Imagine my consternation when I realize that UK does not have the anti-acne one in medium deep, they have a completely different product line. BOOOO. I bought the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium instead since this has the acne medicinal ingredient.
I LOVE IT. The finish it a lot more matte than the anti acne line, and it blends away seamlessly. It looks like my own skin perfected and not heavy at all. The coverage is fairly good for a BB cream. I do wish they would come up with more shades in the UK on the Garnier BB creams and the container spills easily, so that could use some work. I paid 5 pounds for it, so the price is very fair, although it was a half off sale.

Summary: Great for a BB cream, good coverage, oil free, non-comedogenic, cheap, matte finish and cheap. No shade selection and bad container leading to spillage. I would buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bb cream is ok, it does control oil for a few hours, and has good coverage, the most coverage out of other drug store bb creams, its not a long wear but if you retouch you should be good. Not my favorite, I actually prefer the loreal bb cream, but it's not horrible either.

on 10/20/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was not pleased it sucks because there was no medium skin tone one, besides the medium to deep one and it was way tooo Light! Not even tan at all, it was cakey ! And very gross I have oily /Abe prone skin but thats not the point this formula is too thick and doesn't cover up anything besides make small bumps on you're face more noticeable. It was terrible !