Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

on 1/13/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

well I use the dark shade but I love love this product. I have gotten so many compliments since using it. I don't like to look like I'm wearing foundation but like an even toned and pore less look which this product delivers on. I used to use MAC studio fix fluid which was great but still felt a bit too heavy so I'm quite happy to use a product that's just as good but at a fraction of the price. the only issue is the TERRIBLE packaging!! Oh my word it sucks, it's just not a good experience and I truly hope they will improve it. but at the moment the product works so well for me, I'll continue using it

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I picked this up in Deep and I needed to test it out for a week before making a judgement. As far as bb creams go I currently have Smashbox and Bobbi Brown in my stash. As far as color match it is perfect. It meshes perfectly with my skin without oxidizing. I apply it on top of my antioxident serum and leave out my moisturizer. It wears well after 8 hours of wear. Gives a nice semi-matte finish and I only had to blot my nose once over the course of wear. It does an awesome job at diffusing my minor scars and makes my large pores in t-zone non-existent. Overall this is a great drugstore bb cream and after a week of wear and not experiencing any skin irritation or other negative issues this little gem has now earned a permanent spot in my collection. Well worth the investment.