Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH I RECCOMEND IT TO EVERYONE! It's a moisturiser that gives a healthy glow to my skin! Bye bye heavy foundation! My skin can breathe and it doesn't make me break out!

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had originally tried the original, which left me super oily, didn't have much coverage. So when this came out, I got excited. I had originally decided to try it in the shade "medium dark" since normally I'm matched to the darkest colours in BB creams, foundations etc... So I bought it and at first I thought it was great colour match, however this product oxidizes and it left me looking like an Oompa Loompa. So I didn't use it again. I finally found the "light medium" shade and tried that. Perfect match after it sets. The coverage is must heavier than the original, almost medium to full. The consistency is a lot more liquidy, and leaves you with a natural looking finish. I don't use concealer when I use this, because I don't feel like I need it. However, this has it's cons as well. Because it is so liquidy, it leaves a mess in the cap after awhile, so I'm not a ran of the packaging. The product oxides so if you're able to try it and it looks like a perfect match at first, I'd

on 4/6/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have combination/dry skin, with an oily t-zone and this made my skin feel silky smooth and made it look matte and flawless! I always wear it to school in the morning, and at the end of the day when I come home, my makeup is still in place! I would say this is the best drugstore bb cream out there. I would definitely continue using it.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wanting a bb cream for a while and I've tried basically EVERY drugstore bb (and even cc) cream. They all lack coverage and are just overall greasy. The other problem I faced when trying to find a drugstore bb is that their shades are off; I'm a natrual tan color with a yellow undertone and most bb creams fail to cater to this. I wasn't going to buy this bb because people complained it was greasy... But those reviews were from a year ago and garnier came out with an oil free version! This cream has AMAZING coverage that suits tan skin and isn't greasy. The SPF is decent but I still wear a sunscreen... Totally buying again :)

on 6/19/2018 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I received the Garnier SkinActive BB cream approximately two weeks ago and began using it immediately. The packaging that it comes it is very colorful, eye catching and informative. I was very impressed by the amount of information listed on the outside of the little box which basically left me in no doubt of what the product contained, what it was primarily for, benefits etc. I often find other products leave a person in doubt of exactly what something specifically does until you have purchased it and opened it. I would give this product 5 stars on presentation and packaging.
As for the product itself, I will list the pros and cons that I found:
PROS:
- Garnier SkinActive BB is very light and creamy and blends into the skin easily.
- It does not leave your skin feeling clogged or greasy. Its more like you just used a very light moisturizer.
- Although I typically suffer from dry skin and this product is specifically listed for oily or combination skin, I didn't find that my skin was any more dry by using it than normal. In other words, I didn't need to use additional moisturizer in spite of this not being specifically designed for dry skin.
- I found my skin looked smooth and even complected without any other product applied.
- I liked knowing that I had sunscreen on without having to remember to apply it. I apply moisturizer at least once a day anyways so it was nice not having to take extra steps but knowing I was protected.
- There was very little scent to the product but what there was is very light and fresh.

CONS:
- The one complaint I have is the specific color of the product. While I do not consider myself as having particularly dark skin and am not as tan as I can often get in the summertime, this product was much lighter than my natural skin tone. I would honestly say it seemed more like a LIGHT tone than a Light/Medium as it is listed. I went to several local stores searching for this product in a deeper tone but could only ever find it in this same Light/Medium. It made my face much lighter than the rest of my skin and gave me a rather sickly, pale appearance. I continued using the product in spite of this fact so that I could honestly see what it was like in all other respects but was not able to go out in public with just this on due to its very light tone.

I gave this product only 4 stars in spite of being very impressed overall with it simply for the issue with the color. Honestly I would not purchase this product in the future unless I could find it in other color options that would better match my skin tone.
I did not take before and after photos of myself using this product because of this color issue for my skin. If your natural skin tone is fairly light, I would absolutely recommend this product!

on 1/13/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I brought this to use on my days off when I don't want to wear makeup. The colour is fantastic and the feeling of this product is good but no staying power and bad packaging.

I have found using a finishing powder on top has helped a little but still finding it slightly oily by lunch.

Pros: oil free, cheap, available everywhere.

Cons: the packaging, the staying power.

Overall an okay product that is a great introduction to the world of BB creams.

on 6/4/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

dries to a matte finish! - love!!
I have very d4y skin so i moisturize my face and then apply this, after 6 hours it does come up flakey on my dryness but it works wonders

on 10/25/2014 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Okay first of all ive already gone through 3 tubes of this product... this product is amazing for everyday use and school. i love this bb cream since it has an amazing coverage for a bb cream, super affordable, and last about 6-8 hours with touch ups. Even though i am someone who has super oily skin and had used this through all the weather changers, and it was amazing. But the thing i dont like about it is it did make me look more yellow and it was very noticeable if u missed a spot on your face. i still highly recommend this product, and still wear if i dont wanna wear foundation or if its to hot and humid for a full face. :)

I'm not sure why everyone is saying this is runny. It's not runny for me at all. I actually really like this BB cream considering it's my first drugstore beauty product I've purchased in many years. Great buildable coverage, nice finish and lasts. I like to apply some mineral powder to my T-zone as I have combo skin and it tends to get oily there. Overall I really like this product.

June 5, 2014 UPDATE

I just realized that the reason why so many of you are saying it is runny is because there are 2 formulas; normal/dry skin and combination/oily skin.

I have tried both and after lots of playing around I finally can see the difference and wow, the oily skin formula is SOOO much nicer. I have it on right now and can't believe the natural coverage, it actually looks like my skin. I love this product even more!

My only wish is that they come out with more colour options as light/med is too light and dark/med is a tad too dark for me but I can pull it off since it's the summer and I'll have colour anyway.

Really love this product :)