Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think that this is a great bb cream for men, i use this myself to cover up any acne scars and while it doesn't conceal them entirely it does remove any redness and makes the marks less noticeable. This applies nicely and leaves a matte finish. My only issue with the packaging is that it is not a pump with isn't the most sanitary thing but thats just me being picky. Anyways, definitely a product that i will buy again.

on 8/4/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect and lightweight for summertime. Made my face even more clear than too faced beauty balm. Only downfall is overflowing cap packaging.

on 7/19/2013 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only drugstore bb cream that I have found to work for my combo oily skin! I had tried the original formula and hated it... It did nothing for me. This, however, is great! It goes in smoothly and covers most of my acne scars (which I have a lot of). On warmer days, ill set it with a powder and I'm good to go. The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. It's a runny formula and can get messy. What works for me is to pour a bit of the bb cream into a sample jar (like one of the sample containers from Sephora) and work out of there.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing! It is light, smooth and can be used for overall skin coverage. I have quite oily skin and this cream took the shine away but my skin actually looked airbrushed! I had some faint dark circles under my eyes and with a swipe of this cream, they instantly vanished! It wasn't drying at all either! I used cleanser and moisturiser underneath for a fresh base and then applied this cream.

I was so impressed! It covers up small or red spots, dark circles, gentle signs of ageing (Told by my parents) and general skin imperfections. It is light and can be used underneath foundation too. It left me with smooth, airbrushed skin and will continue to buy this in the future!!

on 1/3/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of BB creams in the past, mostly Asian brands, and they were always very thick, greyish, and i always ended up super oily after an hour. And every single one of those had some kind of whitening properties (which is very popular in Asia, but honestly, i prefer having a nice natural tan, hehe).
I bought the Garnier bb cream because i ran out of my usual foundation, and i needed something, anything really, to wear everyday until i bought a new bottle.
My, oh my, was i surprised! This is totally oil free, super light yet offers great coverage, my skin ends up velvety smooth, it stays on for quite some time (about 5-6h).
It basically gives me my own skin, but a thousand times better.
I'm a college student and i have combination skin. Every morning i just put this bb cream on, with a little mascara and blush and poof! super natural and refreshed look! Perfect for going to class and compared to a regular high end foundation it's super cheap.
I still use my regular foundation for special events, or when i'm going out, or having my picture taken, but this has made a huge difference in my every morning routine.
CAVE: only (small) problem with the packaging, there's no drip-stop cap (or however it is called) and the product is pretty runny so it's a bit messy. I'm hoping that Garnier is going to change that in a future edition.

on 10/2/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product finally came out in stores here in New Zealand and I went out and bought myself one as soon as I saw it! I bought it in the colour medium. It was a pretty average price - $17.49 NZ dollars.

First of all, I wasn't very happy with the packaging. I guess it's because the product is really runny but as soon as I opened it, so much of it just dribbled out like lava, seriously. I will not be storing it the way it is made to be stored.

BUT the product itself I was impressed with. I was surprised with the amount of coverage it gave. For me, it is almost like a foundation. It has a matte finish but not too matte. Personally I think girls look ridiculous with completely matte faces because it somehow doesn't look right with their non-matte neck/shoulders etc. But this gives a almost matte and pretty natural finish - your face just looks like your face + more even and bright.

I like that it has no scent. Well other reviewers have said that it has a scent but I can't smell anything. I did however like that citrus-y smell of the original bb cream.

Speaking of the original bb cream... This oil-free formula is much better. Don't bother trying that one out if you're curious about both. The original is greasy and leaves you looking shiny... No, OILY.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Coverage is pretty good for a bb cream definitely buildable. Staying power is only good if you put more than a thin layer cuz with thin layers it doesn't control oil as well. It has a nice lightweight thin formula but it's slightly hard to blend because it lacks moisture (which I understand cuz it's for oily skin) overall I love it and don't regret buying it but they need a wider range of colors because their darkest is too light for my Filipino skin tone;p

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I just purchased this in the hopes it would even out my redness and uneven skin tone and help reduce the appearance of my cystic acne scars. I have yellowish undertones in my skin and right now I am not tan so sometimes it can be hard to find the right colour to match. I purchased the light - medium and it is perfect for people with yellow undertones in their skin! I love how well this bb cream goes on and blends nicely. I don't really feel greasy or like I am wearing product either. This is great for my combination /oily tzone and for the price I will repurchase. I have acne prone skin, so I will update my review if I notice it aggravates my acne, but so far so good!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a girl that used to use Revlon's colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin. And for those of you who don't know, the colorstay line gives you a VERY FULL COVERAGE. I was scared when I first bought this product because going from a heavy foundation to a BB cream is quite a big leap. However, I am HIGHLY impressed with the coverage. It controls the oil well, but I still have to blot at least once a day (that is why I deducted a lippy). I'm not so sure if it helps improve skin (since I bought this like two days ago), but I think it will because using a BB cream is WAY better than foundation. So in conclusion... STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND BUY THIS NOW.

on 7/28/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

my first bb cream and i can easily say it isnt a bb cream, more like a light-medium foundation, doesnt benefit your skin at all ahha so as usual wouldnt classify under the term BB cream.

Its great for oily skin, lasting power is really great, if you dont have THAT oily skin you could go byw ithout a primer or powder because as your skin gets oily throughout the day it tends to have more of a dewy finish rather than a gross oil slick greaseball, it looks somewhat natural and dewy.

GREAT coverage!! honestly looks flawless because i dont have that severe acne, really nice and matte and medium fits me perfectly. doesn't break me out but it has broken A LOT of people out so if it doesnt break you out you're heaps lucky!!

packaging is horrible though, runny and goes everywhere and you cant stand the tube up or it will just explode once you open the cap! really good though, love it heaps x