Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

on 6/1/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this product since 2014, and I realy like it. It's not heavy on the skin, the finish is velvety and not sticky at all. It has really nice coverage too, if I was given this to try without knowing what it is I would believe this is a foundation, not a bb cream.

It has spf 20 which is always nice.

The shade range is pretty mediocre (hence the 4/5 marking). I don't even know how many shades are available. Where I live only the medium shade is available in store which I can only use when i'm getting tanner starting the summer and when i'm de-tanning at the end of summer. It works fine when mixing it in with other foundations, though. It dries down way darker that it swatches, keep that in mind.

on 12/27/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily face so i dont use foundation daily, my sister recommend this bb cream (she loves it) i really tried to like it but it broke me out so badly I wont use it again!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

First one was too greasy. Then i bought the oily skin one , the coverage is good but the color choices were terrible.. one made me look like mj and one was too yellow.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think that this is a great bb cream for men, i use this myself to cover up any acne scars and while it doesn't conceal them entirely it does remove any redness and makes the marks less noticeable. This applies nicely and leaves a matte finish. My only issue with the packaging is that it is not a pump with isn't the most sanitary thing but thats just me being picky. Anyways, definitely a product that i will buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Coverage is pretty good for a bb cream definitely buildable. Staying power is only good if you put more than a thin layer cuz with thin layers it doesn't control oil as well. It has a nice lightweight thin formula but it's slightly hard to blend because it lacks moisture (which I understand cuz it's for oily skin) overall I love it and don't regret buying it but they need a wider range of colors because their darkest is too light for my Filipino skin tone;p

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I just purchased this in the hopes it would even out my redness and uneven skin tone and help reduce the appearance of my cystic acne scars. I have yellowish undertones in my skin and right now I am not tan so sometimes it can be hard to find the right colour to match. I purchased the light - medium and it is perfect for people with yellow undertones in their skin! I love how well this bb cream goes on and blends nicely. I don't really feel greasy or like I am wearing product either. This is great for my combination /oily tzone and for the price I will repurchase. I have acne prone skin, so I will update my review if I notice it aggravates my acne, but so far so good!

on 9/14/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Can't really explain but it just make my face look really..mm.. Weird. The cream doesn't match just "any" skin tone as most BB creams claim. The texture is too runny, makes it hard to apply. But then dry to quickly , make it hard to blend

on 8/4/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect and lightweight for summertime. Made my face even more clear than too faced beauty balm. Only downfall is overflowing cap packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a girl that used to use Revlon's colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin. And for those of you who don't know, the colorstay line gives you a VERY FULL COVERAGE. I was scared when I first bought this product because going from a heavy foundation to a BB cream is quite a big leap. However, I am HIGHLY impressed with the coverage. It controls the oil well, but I still have to blot at least once a day (that is why I deducted a lippy). I'm not so sure if it helps improve skin (since I bought this like two days ago), but I think it will because using a BB cream is WAY better than foundation. So in conclusion... STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND BUY THIS NOW.

on 7/28/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

my first bb cream and i can easily say it isnt a bb cream, more like a light-medium foundation, doesnt benefit your skin at all ahha so as usual wouldnt classify under the term BB cream.

Its great for oily skin, lasting power is really great, if you dont have THAT oily skin you could go byw ithout a primer or powder because as your skin gets oily throughout the day it tends to have more of a dewy finish rather than a gross oil slick greaseball, it looks somewhat natural and dewy.

GREAT coverage!! honestly looks flawless because i dont have that severe acne, really nice and matte and medium fits me perfectly. doesn't break me out but it has broken A LOT of people out so if it doesnt break you out you're heaps lucky!!

packaging is horrible though, runny and goes everywhere and you cant stand the tube up or it will just explode once you open the cap! really good though, love it heaps x