Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

I am 28 years old, have very acne prone skin, first signs of aging, and am always trying new foundations to cover up scarring and help with redness. I think I'm on my 7-10th tube of this and religiously keep going back! I like a medium coverage with a dewy finish.

This BB cream is amaaazing....a little goes a long way! The tube is easy (and somewhat sterile to squeeze product out). Apply with sponge or damp beauty blender, set with powder or it may wipe off if not fully dry. *Be careful as the squeeze tube CAN be a bit if you open it downward!*

What else to say? No major smells, non irritating, doesn't break me out.

Summer months it might melt on the face a bit (as you'd find with many liquid makeups/oily skin types), but I just don't apply as much in summer.

Oh! And my skin is somewhat fair, so the light medium - lightest colour offered- does run a tad bit dark, but I just blend it into my neck and hairline..and no need to switch shades for summer.

Don't waste your time buying the "Pure Control Anti-Acne" version of this. It has a totally different consistency, different look and feel when it is dry, and definitely doesn't help with acne.

But the regular one for oily skin is spectacular!

5 lippies and will continue to buy, fingers crossed they don't ever change this product! :)

on 9/4/2016 5:12:00 PM

I've been using this product for a good two years.
Shake the tube before using it - and be warned, the first time you might get a shock from the orangey tone of the product. Don't stress, apply it anyway and you'll notice it blends out. It's probably better if you have a slight yellow/beige tone to your natural complexion as opposed to ashy or rosy.

I find this product works best when mixed with a small dot of oil-free moisturiser, or aloe vera gel. However, if you prefer to use it as is - it's still extremely good. Just make sure your skin is well moisturized before you apply.

I use a RT Expert Face Brush or Beauty Blender to apply, though it works just as well with your hands.

The coverage is sheer to medium, depending on how much you apply, and your tool of application. It covers spots and redness well, I find.

I would say this is *almost* a matte finish, but not quite. It looks a little more matte than natural skin. My favourite thing about this product is that it dries into your skin - so if you hug someone with a white shirt, you won't see any residue left behind.

In terms of the packaging, it's great - though the nozzle can sometimes eject product upon opening if not stored correctly - and the screw on cap would be easier as a flip-up, but that's not a big deal for me. I've had no leakages, or anything of the sort - so the packaging is practical and just fine for me.

AVOID like the plague if you have dry skin - it WILL stick to dry spots... it's labelled as oily/combination for a reason.

A tube like this, despite being 40ml, should last you a minimum of 6 months if you have clear skin, or only a few blemishes, and around 4 months if you use a lot of product.

It's my go-to BB Cream (I have tried others), and the fact it has SPF 20 is amazing. I would say it's especially good if you enjoy the outdoors or are going to the beach, as it dries properly, doesn't melt, and contains SPF 20. It doesn't clog the pores as far as I can tell.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot

on 10/12/2015 4:34:00 PM

I absolutely love this BB cream!!
I decided to buy it as I was sick of wearing high end foundations on a day-to-day basis and wanted something more natural but still gives coverage, and I found the perfect product!
If you buff this product in with a buffing brush it actually gives a great medium coverage without looking cakey, it covers all my blemishes and redness and gives a nice glow! Plus, I have oily skin and with all my other foundations my skin gets very oily within a few hours but this BB cream can last all day with a setting powder!
What can I say, looks good, feels nice on the skin, lasts a long time, and not too expensive.

I really recommend this BB cream and if you're the type of person who only wears foundations and is scared that a bb cream will not provide enough coverage etc then buy this one!! Works just as well as a foundation for me :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BB CREAM! I can't express how much I love this BB Cream. Being incredibly oily it's nice to see companies finally acknowledging us in the world of BB Creams. I originally used the normal version of this BB Cream before the Combo/Oily version came out and really liked it. Although this one is AMAZING! First of all the colour is a perfect match for me and I love that it's got a yellow undertone opposed to the traditional pink undertone. Second it has a very watery consistency (so be careful about how you open this because it can go everyone) which makes it feel weightless on the skin. Also, when you apply it, it gives a demi-matte finish but once set with powder (I use Rimmel Stay Matte) it's completely matte. I apply it with my hands or a beauty blender (hands = more natural; beauty blender = more coverage) It also has amazing coverage for a BB Cream and looks incredibly natural. I have very acne prone skin (have been on medication, but currently taking a break) so this provides the perfect amount of coverage for school and just everyday wear. Unless I have somewhere especially fancy to go I only use this. It provides around 5 hours of good wear (I live in Australia with very oily skin so this is great) but if you just bring some oil absorbing sheets and some powder, a small touch up is all it needs. I have been through 3 bottles of this and will continue to buy it. BEST BB CREAM EVER!

on 7/16/2014 1:11:00 AM

This BB cream is a life saver! I have acne prone combination skin, with lots of hyper pigmentation and acne scars, not to mention pale skin. I tried lots of different bb creams and could never find one that latest, matched my tone, and had a little more than sheer coverage. This bb cream had all that. I love using it with the beauty blender- it leaves a flawless finish. I don't even have to touch it up with powder, it lasts all day on it's own! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!

on 2/18/2014 12:19:00 PM

Love this product. I am very light and have almost a red undertone. I don't have rosacea or anything like that I Just have uneven blotchy skin.
I picked this up at CVS for free with coupons. I figured I had nothing to lose trying it. It was very runny. I squeezed way too much the first time. You don't need much at all. Start with a pea size squeeze and judge it from there. I applied it with my fingers as I do all foundations. I find this gives the best coverage and best blending. It went on like a dream. I immediately knew I was going to love it. The Coverage was great. It looks like my skin but smooth and even toned. Like how I want my natural skin to look. I can still see some imperfections but I like it better that way. I want to look natural. I couldn't believe how matte yet dewy my skin looks. The color I was worried about but its perfect, I think it adapts to you skin color.
So if you have combo/Oily skin and a pink /red undertone I think this will work great for you. I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is surprisingly good for a drug store product. Some people complain about the color range. I have got the light color and I mix it with a drop of my liquid bronzer in order to adjust the color. I have got extremely oily skin, I use dermo cosmetics and I always go for matt products. Recently I tried Bioderma matt moisturizer which makes me oily less than 2 hours. I was very disappointed and wanted to try Garnier BB cream just to have a go as it was a cheap product. I was completely amazed when I first put it on. When applying it , yes it is a bit runny and liquid product and it feels like it will leave you feel greasy. I apply with my fingers and as soon as I finish applying it ,product dries immediately and makes you feel like you have nothing on your face. I set the cream with powder and the surprising thing is at the end of the day I am still matt and my make up still in place. I gave away all my matt moisturizers and sun creams . This is a product all in one. I love it and I will be buying again and again. This is my everyday product. You can always go for a lighter color and adjust the color with liquid bronzer. 5 star product, thanks Garnier

on 7/25/2013 3:04:00 PM

I love this it covers all I want but still looks natural. I also feel like it lasts all day. My new go to!

Hello dolls!

The product that I've been using on my face for the last couple of months, as a part of my everyday make up routine, and instead of my daily moisturiser, foundation and compact powder, has been this awesome BB cream by Garnier!

Garnier has come up with this cream ideal for an oily/combination skin type! It's Non Comedogenic, oil- free texture, with ultra- absorbent perlite + mineral pigments, it'll stay on your face all day long, and provide a complete matte effect! I put this on in the morning, and it will stay put until I am ready for bed, and wash it off.

After I've used up the regular version of Garnier BB cream (which was more than anything else, suitable for dry skin, plus the color for me was way off...) I got the same BB cream, but in a different formulation, for oily to combination skin, and I was finally able to get it in a shade suitable for my skin tone, which happened to be the color- light.

This BB cream gives you the effect of immediately perfected skin by doing the following:

- Anti- shine, keeping your oil under control and makeup staying put
- Blurs pores + imperfections with the tint of color (i chose light)
- Evens tone + boosts glow with a built in illuminator and highlighter
- Moisturises like your favorite face cream, while NEVER getting oily
- SPF 20 UV Protection to prevent sun damage down the road

I'm extremely pleased with this product, as it keeps my face shine free the whole day long, even when I'm working long hours, I don't feel the need to touch-up my make up! I'm really satisfied with the color, it matches my skin tone perfectly and evens it out flawlessly!

Another thing I love about Garnier Skin Naturals Products is that they use, wherever possible, naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. AND THEY NEVER TEST ON ANIMALS!!!!!!

The container holds 40ml of the product, which is pretty decent amount and it'll last you several months, even when using it on a daily basis! I have been using this for two months, and am just short of using half the bottle. This product is available in most drugstores and supermarkets which makes it so easy to find. You dont have to drive to a sephora or an ulta to buy this, and at under $10 in price, it makes it that much more convienient.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and I would recommend it to whoever has oily/ combination, breakout prone skin and is looking for a nice, light product, non comedogenic, that is going to take care of your skin, making it appear even and better looking, keeping it mattified throughout the day!