Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

PROS:
-The color blends beautifully with my pale skin
-It does not leave dry patches on my cheeks
-It looks natural on the skin, like I am not wearing anything
-You get a lot of product, and it is really affordable
-Covers the bags under my eyes perfectly

CONS:
-If you are having a really bad skin day, this BB cream will not cover much
-My T - zone gets a little oily in the summer and the oiliness shines through the BB cream
-Creases on the eyelids

Definitely worth the price, I will repurchase it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely lovvvve this product! Use it as a daily product, and 100% prefer it over the foundations i own as it gives a more natural look and doesn't look cakey on my skin at all! Though the packaging is rather tricky as the BB cream seems to just poor out of the packaging and makes a big mess

I tried the original garnier bb cream years ago and I absolutely hated it, I have super dry skin and I remember it making me feel like an oil slick. I was really apprehensive to try this because I assumed it wouldn't work with my skin because it's designed for combo/oily skin, but honestly, this stuff works amazing. It has a light/medium coverage, and the colour "medium" matches me perfectly when I'm tan (MAC NC35), however the light shade is too light for me when I'm my natural skintone (MAC NC20) so the shade selection is pretty poor. This stuff looks like skin and if applied properly (I use a beautyblender) it looks undetectable on me.

on 6/21/2014 2:13:00 AM

first of I have oily skin so usually I use primer all the time.. But with this I don't and my face gets kinda oily but it's okay. I apply all over my face and it give pretty good coverage.. I mean before I used to use foundation n concealer n all these stuff but with this for a normal day out it's enough.. Since everyone said to keep it upside down since it's too runny.. I never tried putting it any other way but upside down.. Oh and I don't know why everyone says that the medium shade is too yellow.. My skin is normal and it's perfect for me.

on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this BB cream for a long time now, and I must say, I absolutely love it! I think I will only use this product in the Summer though, as even the lightest colour is a bit too dark for my skin. But in the Summer, that's something I don't care too much about. I would definitely not wear this in the Winter, as my skin is very pale, and I think then it would look awful! This makes my skin look really nice and almost "flawless" without it looking like I'm wearing much make up. And it doesn't cause me to break out! The coverage is amazing, maybe even better than the foundations that I've tried. It covers my pimples so well, that sometimes I don't even need to put concealer on afterwards. The formula is quite runny, which I don't actually mind, because you don't have to use much and it makes it very easy to blend all over the face. There's lots I could talk about, so I'll make a list of pros and cons:

Pros:

- Covers pimples and blemishes extremely well
- Makes my skin look really nice and flawless
- Doesn't make my face oily
- Doesn't make it really obvious that I'm wearing make up
- Does not cause me to break out
- Very blendable
- Decent price and will last ages

Cons:

- Lightest colour is too dark for my pale skin
- Transfers onto clothes very easily

My go-to BB cream for sure! The coverage is great and it evens out my skin before i put my makeup on. Lasts about 3 to 4 months and i use it daily. Im not in search for another BB cream. I will repurchase this for a while.

on 6/1/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

LOVE IT. Use it every day usually, as I prefer to wear foundation when I'm going out to an event or party etc

Cannot say how much I love it. Its light-med coverage but it seriously is amazing and nmakes my skin look flawless, escp when I use a concealer and transculent setting powder (i love my face of australia loose transulcent powder)

doesnt last all day but its still great and can simply be reapplied. I bought the light (Im an NW20ish) and it is perfection! Can be kind of light when first applied by then it turns to skin colour somehow!

Love love love love love love loveeeee

already repurchased this, i went a couple of days without it when it ran out and i was so lost without it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product. I had tried Garnier's first BB cream, and that was just not cute. Though I loved the light feel of it, the cream was too pink for my skin and even left a little bit of a gray cast to my face. Not cute. Plus, I was so slick within minutes of putting it on that I felt like I needed to wash my face. Ew.

Anyways, after pretty much giving up on the whole BB cream thing I found this beauty at Wal-Mart. With not a little skepticism I bought the tube hoping it would be that sheer, barely there coverage I hoped for.

It totally was. I LOVE this stuff. I can hardly stand even the lightest of foundations since using this BB cream. It disappears into my skin but still evens out my skin tone. I still get a smidge oily, but with this cream I just get that "healthy glow" look. If i feel like i'm gettng too oily one day I just slap some primer on my t-zone before the BB cream and it works like a charm.

I also love that I do not have to use a powder for this cream. I hate powders and this really does not require any at all!

Best part of this cream for me is that it is more of a yellow tone and does not oxidize to become orange. That is a major win since most all BB creams or tinted moisturizers i have ever tried are either too pink or they start off yellow and oxidize to a red/orange tone.

I highly reccommend this BB cream. It can be used for a full made-up look, or just slapped on when you wake up 5 minutes before class. Looks great either way!

My only gripe is the packaging. The stuff gets all over the lid. I can cover my entire face just by digging out what has spilled into the lid.

on 4/30/2013 3:47:00 PM

I NEVER write reviews, but I had to for this product. I had been using the original BB cream from Garnier and liked the coverage and feel of it, but like most women I am always on the search for my perfect product. Halfway through the day my skin would seem oily.I was hesitant to spend more money on this slightly smaller tube of BB cream for combination skin. I am so glad I did. A little goes along way, goes on with a flawless matte finish. I do find that I need to apply again later in the day if I am going out at night, but thats true for most BB's Ive tried.
I love the way my skin looks and feels with this BB cream.