Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.

on 10/26/2016 5:30:00 AM

This is the worst BB cream I've ever tried. I used it for months, at the beginning it was okay, but then I started breaking out like crazy. It has a really weird smell. I have oily skin and it made me even oilier.

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

PROS:
-The color blends beautifully with my pale skin
-It does not leave dry patches on my cheeks
-It looks natural on the skin, like I am not wearing anything
-You get a lot of product, and it is really affordable
-Covers the bags under my eyes perfectly

CONS:
-If you are having a really bad skin day, this BB cream will not cover much
-My T - zone gets a little oily in the summer and the oiliness shines through the BB cream
-Creases on the eyelids

Definitely worth the price, I will repurchase it again.

on 6/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bougth this bb cream because I wanted something more lightweight than my current foundation for summertime. The price was great and I have oily skin, so the promise of a matte finish and shine control sounded great.

The pros:
- Great pigmentation and coverage for a bb without feeling heavy like a foundation. I have some old acne scarring which it covers quite nicely.
- Very smooth and matte on the face for the first couple of hours
- The price
- The amount of product you get which is a little more than most other bb's I've researched.

The cons:
- The packaging. The consistency is very thin and liquid and it comes right out of tube without warning to much distress. I think a pump would have been way better.
- After a couple of hours I'm an oily mess. This BB makes me even more oily than I am otherwise!
- Also after a couple of hours it starts to seperate on the skin and look patchy. The texture is very gritty on the skin.

Ive tried with primers, setting powders and fixing sprays to stop the oil train - not happening. Generally I'm beginning to learn that products that advertise as oil-free are giving me even more oily skin.

We have had quite high temperatures while I've been trying out this foundation, so I'm thinking I will stop using it for now and try again in the fall or it the weather turns to see if that helps. Overall it's a nice bb cream, it sadly just exaggerates the features it promised to play down.

on 1/6/2016 8:34:00 PM

I have combo skin but more on the oily side. I've tried many BB creams/foundations and they always make me oily. This product made me slightly oily after like 7 hours which is incredible for me. All I need to do is blot my face and it's fine. Also the coverage is light but very build able. Remember, foundation/bb cream is to even out skin tone, concealer is suppose to hide all the other stuff so this coverage is perfect.The color is a tad light for me, I'm more on the beige side and the packaging of dispensing the product is a bit messy and runny (not a good combo for a clumsy person like me :p) and the price is a bit on the higher side ($17 CAD), but overall I love this product. My favourite BB cream so far.

on 12/27/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily face so i dont use foundation daily, my sister recommend this bb cream (she loves it) i really tried to like it but it broke me out so badly I wont use it again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely lovvvve this product! Use it as a daily product, and 100% prefer it over the foundations i own as it gives a more natural look and doesn't look cakey on my skin at all! Though the packaging is rather tricky as the BB cream seems to just poor out of the packaging and makes a big mess

I tried the original garnier bb cream years ago and I absolutely hated it, I have super dry skin and I remember it making me feel like an oil slick. I was really apprehensive to try this because I assumed it wouldn't work with my skin because it's designed for combo/oily skin, but honestly, this stuff works amazing. It has a light/medium coverage, and the colour "medium" matches me perfectly when I'm tan (MAC NC35), however the light shade is too light for me when I'm my natural skintone (MAC NC20) so the shade selection is pretty poor. This stuff looks like skin and if applied properly (I use a beautyblender) it looks undetectable on me.

My first review but I literally had to. I've tried about 4 or 5 different BB creams but this one I've been using this for about two years now and it has been my absolute HG!
I've got quite pink, sensitive, blemished skin and this really neutralises the redness for me, although it doesn't cover any acne bumps. But using pressed powder over the top of this covers them and creates a really nice matte coverage so that I usually get about 6 hours without getting oily, and I have pretty oily skin.
I guess the only con to this is that I have to wear powder over the top to get enough coverage and keep the oil at bay. But most foundations you usually have to anyway. And also, I've found that if I wear it for too many consecutive days without a break it breaks me out and I have to stop wearing it for a couple of days for them to clear up. Could be just my sensitive skin though.