Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.3

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

on 1/22/2016 10:41:00 PM

I have tried a lot of BB creams for my combination skin because I use to get oily in my T-zone. Garnier is not available in the Philippines so I had to buy it online. Thank God I found a shop who's selling this. I wasn't doubtful when I purchased it 'cause there are so many good reviews about it. This BB cream gave me what I want, matte finish, fast absorption, and no oily T-zone the whole day. I got very little shiny areas during late hours but not really oily. I just pat my makeup powder and I'm looking very fresh again. Not like other BB creams I've tried, they all gave me oily T-zone half of the day. I apply my powder like 5 times in my office. While Garnier, it worked perfectly, I got Light-Medium shade and I thought it'll make my face so white 'cause I'm a morena, but the shade is perfect for me and I was so happy. I just don't really like the packaging cause it could get messy but overall, it's very good. For combination skin people, you must really try this. I don't know if this will work good in very oily and dry skin. I will definitely buy this again. <3

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think that this is a great bb cream for men, i use this myself to cover up any acne scars and while it doesn't conceal them entirely it does remove any redness and makes the marks less noticeable. This applies nicely and leaves a matte finish. My only issue with the packaging is that it is not a pump with isn't the most sanitary thing but thats just me being picky. Anyways, definitely a product that i will buy again.

on 1/13/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I brought this to use on my days off when I don't want to wear makeup. The colour is fantastic and the feeling of this product is good but no staying power and bad packaging.

I have found using a finishing powder on top has helped a little but still finding it slightly oily by lunch.

Pros: oil free, cheap, available everywhere.

Cons: the packaging, the staying power.

Overall an okay product that is a great introduction to the world of BB creams.

on 4/25/2014 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised after using this BB Cream and see how great it is. Usually I tends to use Asian BB Cream and I bought this because it was on sale.
- It actually is medium coverage. It covers my blackheads and pores and small scars very well. It also lightens up my dark circles.
- The color fits me so well (I have light Asian skin tone). Also, it gives me nice glow but not too much. Like, radiant skin!. And it stays very long and does not turn into orange after a long day. I usually wake up at 8 am and get home at 9 pm and this BB cream still have the same color (impressed!)
- Even though it's for combination to oily skin, I don't think it works very with my T-Zone. It melts on my forehead and sometime I can the lines (sigh!). But a blotting paper will clean the mess. I have very oily T-Zone anyway.
- Tips when using this:
+ Putting your concealer first, don't spread your concealer yet. Wait for few seconds then apply Garnier BB cream. When applying, blend your concealer and BB cream together.
+ Dabbing your fingers instead of spreading them. BB cream will sink into your skin better.
+ Applying powder right after applying this BB cream

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As it probably says in my bio page, I have extremely oily skin and usually foundation cakes on me. Most of the time, I just want a light-ish coverage but that still makes my skin look good. I've tried all the BB and CC creams there are, Revlon, Almay, Maybelline, L'Oreal, everything. And this BB cream really takes the cake. It makes my skin look flawless, and air-brushes. I only have to blot about once, and considering I put my makeup on at 6:30 in the morning and take it off at 8 at night, that's pretty good. The only thing that kind of annoys me is that the packaging isn't the best. Whenever I open the bottle the product always come splitting out making the package of BB cream look all messy and it gets everywhere, but what. Other than that, I love this product!! :)

on 4/3/2013 11:34:00 AM

I am a Bzzagent and I received the Garnier Oil-free BB Cream in my color- light to medium product for free for trial purposes. My skin type is primarily combination with the typical oily t-zone, but it turns dry and somewhat flaky in winter. I also usually like my foundations with at least a medium coverage and always use a primer or a moisturiser underneath for staying power.

The first time that I used the Garnier BB cream, I applied it without a moisturiser or primer directly to my skin with my fingers and it spread easily. Initially I felt it was too pink toned for my neutral- yellow toned skin but in the few seconds that it took to spread the cream, it vanished completely! To my surprise, it had a lot more coverage than I was expecting and definitely more than Maybelline or L'oreal BB creams (which work better as primers anyway). The slight redness that I have around my nose and on my chin, my mild dark circles all concealed! I also didn't need a setting powder because it was as matte as it gets, but in a nice non-shiny way. Four hours past- no shine or grease and my skin looked healthier as the BB cream was absorbed by my skin.

The second time that I used this cream, I had to apply an oil free moisturiser underneath as my skin was dry (thank you extended winter in spring, hello NJ) and the BB cream spread better for obvious reasons. I did see some mild shine on my forehead by 3 hours post but owed it to the moisturiser I wore underneath, which I wouldn't be wearing when the weather gets warmer.

This Garnier BB cream is exactly what I would want to use in Summer because it's easy and because of its SPF 15. If I needed more coverage than it already gives me, I would use a concealer on those spots only.

Just your average BB cream/tinted moisturiser :D Its good but to avoid the really oily look, you have to use powder to make it seem less oily. Very light coverage for small acne dots. Hasn't made me break out yet. The packaging is quite annoying, the lid side has to face upwards to avoid losing product when opening for use.

on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ok I gotta hand it down to garnier, after that horrible BB cream they produced at first, this isnt bad stuff ^^ Since I dont think western companies are all that great at making actual BB creams, with spf and benificial ingredients for your skin I will disregard that in this review (lets just say it isnt present in this bb cream). Basically I always look at this as a decent foundation. Its very liquid if you put a drop on your hand it could drip off. So before applying I was pretty convinced this couldnt possibly give any coverage. But it did :) It has a medium coverage, which can probably be build up to full. Its quite easy to apply and you actually dont need much product to get the job done. After applying it gives a nice demi-matte finish.
However there are some things I dislike. The colour (light) is quite a peachy shade, this might be good for some people but I wished this had a more yellow tone (doesnt come in many shades all together). Also I dont think this lasts all that long, maybe 4-5 hours. The thing I disliked the most is the fact that it really does emphazise dry patches, I have quite a lot of those, so thats pretty annoying. In the end I wanted to give it 3 lippies instead of 4, but I do think this is good stuff especially for girls with combo or oily skin. Its pretty cheap 10 bucks for 40 ml and also the fact that garnier listend to their consumers is something which is worth rewarding in my opinion :) But when it comes down to it, I probably wont repurchase.

on 9/5/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the best products I've ever used on my skin.It's light, it doesn't look orangy and it blends beautifully.One thing I have to say though is that, for a super oily skin like mine, it needs to be powdered at least on the T zone.The packaging is great and one can totally travel with it.Also, i recommend shaking the tube well before applying.Amazing product for its price.