Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.3

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

on 1/13/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I brought this to use on my days off when I don't want to wear makeup. The colour is fantastic and the feeling of this product is good but no staying power and bad packaging.

I have found using a finishing powder on top has helped a little but still finding it slightly oily by lunch.

Pros: oil free, cheap, available everywhere.

Cons: the packaging, the staying power.

Overall an okay product that is a great introduction to the world of BB creams.

on 3/16/2016 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

breaks me out badly

on 1/22/2016 10:41:00 PM

I have tried a lot of BB creams for my combination skin because I use to get oily in my T-zone. Garnier is not available in the Philippines so I had to buy it online. Thank God I found a shop who's selling this. I wasn't doubtful when I purchased it 'cause there are so many good reviews about it. This BB cream gave me what I want, matte finish, fast absorption, and no oily T-zone the whole day. I got very little shiny areas during late hours but not really oily. I just pat my makeup powder and I'm looking very fresh again. Not like other BB creams I've tried, they all gave me oily T-zone half of the day. I apply my powder like 5 times in my office. While Garnier, it worked perfectly, I got Light-Medium shade and I thought it'll make my face so white 'cause I'm a morena, but the shade is perfect for me and I was so happy. I just don't really like the packaging cause it could get messy but overall, it's very good. For combination skin people, you must really try this. I don't know if this will work good in very oily and dry skin. I will definitely buy this again. <3

on 1/13/2016 6:51:00 PM

this foundation is great,light weight and natural.I use this when I'm in the rush.I prefer this better than the original garnier bb cream.I like the original too but I always come back to this one. **Cons** This bb cream turns pink/grey especially for yellow/warm toned people.So make sure you have a powder that matches you to set the foundation otherwise you will look weird.

on 10/13/2014 4:23:00 AM

I used this cream and I didn't like it at all...it turns orange after few hours of being applied and if you touched your face you will have orange spots. It caused acne for my face too and made it even more oily.

on 8/6/2014 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have an acne-prone oily/combination sensitive skin. When I first bought this bb cream I really liked it! I thought I could use this more often than foundation. I'm in the shade medium.

Pros:
-decent coverage and evens skin tone well.
-affordable
-looks natural

Cons:
- not suitable for acne-prone skin. Irritates and breaks out so so much.

on 4/25/2014 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised after using this BB Cream and see how great it is. Usually I tends to use Asian BB Cream and I bought this because it was on sale.
- It actually is medium coverage. It covers my blackheads and pores and small scars very well. It also lightens up my dark circles.
- The color fits me so well (I have light Asian skin tone). Also, it gives me nice glow but not too much. Like, radiant skin!. And it stays very long and does not turn into orange after a long day. I usually wake up at 8 am and get home at 9 pm and this BB cream still have the same color (impressed!)
- Even though it's for combination to oily skin, I don't think it works very with my T-Zone. It melts on my forehead and sometime I can the lines (sigh!). But a blotting paper will clean the mess. I have very oily T-Zone anyway.
- Tips when using this:
+ Putting your concealer first, don't spread your concealer yet. Wait for few seconds then apply Garnier BB cream. When applying, blend your concealer and BB cream together.
+ Dabbing your fingers instead of spreading them. BB cream will sink into your skin better.
+ Applying powder right after applying this BB cream

Many have already spoken about packaging so I'll keep it short. I store mine upside down so it doesn't leak. Otherwise I quite like the look of the skinny tube.

For me, there are almost no pros for this product except for the price. It is cheap here in Australia. Coverage is also pretty good for such a runny product so I'll give that a lippie too (being very generous).

I'd describe my skin as combination/oily and sensitive. While I don't think I'm an oil-house I do get shiny throughout the day and usually have to blot once in the late afternoon (without wearing foundation or BB cream).
There are several problems with this BB cream:
> Oxidises very quickly into an orangey shade - I'm talking within the hour.
> Does not control oil - I get the same amount of oiliness, if not slightly more, than I do without wearing it.
> Causes cystic acne/breakout - I have worn this on three separate occasions and after each one I will wake up with one or two large, red and painful lumps that take days, if not weeks to go away completely.

So as you can see I will not be wearing it or repurchasing it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As it probably says in my bio page, I have extremely oily skin and usually foundation cakes on me. Most of the time, I just want a light-ish coverage but that still makes my skin look good. I've tried all the BB and CC creams there are, Revlon, Almay, Maybelline, L'Oreal, everything. And this BB cream really takes the cake. It makes my skin look flawless, and air-brushes. I only have to blot about once, and considering I put my makeup on at 6:30 in the morning and take it off at 8 at night, that's pretty good. The only thing that kind of annoys me is that the packaging isn't the best. Whenever I open the bottle the product always come splitting out making the package of BB cream look all messy and it gets everywhere, but what. Other than that, I love this product!! :)