Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 1/13/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

well I use the dark shade but I love love this product. I have gotten so many compliments since using it. I don't like to look like I'm wearing foundation but like an even toned and pore less look which this product delivers on. I used to use MAC studio fix fluid which was great but still felt a bit too heavy so I'm quite happy to use a product that's just as good but at a fraction of the price. the only issue is the TERRIBLE packaging!! Oh my word it sucks, it's just not a good experience and I truly hope they will improve it. but at the moment the product works so well for me, I'll continue using it

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had originally tried the original, which left me super oily, didn't have much coverage. So when this came out, I got excited. I had originally decided to try it in the shade "medium dark" since normally I'm matched to the darkest colours in BB creams, foundations etc... So I bought it and at first I thought it was great colour match, however this product oxidizes and it left me looking like an Oompa Loompa. So I didn't use it again. I finally found the "light medium" shade and tried that. Perfect match after it sets. The coverage is must heavier than the original, almost medium to full. The consistency is a lot more liquidy, and leaves you with a natural looking finish. I don't use concealer when I use this, because I don't feel like I need it. However, this has it's cons as well. Because it is so liquidy, it leaves a mess in the cap after awhile, so I'm not a ran of the packaging. The product oxides so if you're able to try it and it looks like a perfect match at first, I'd

on 7/20/2014 1:46:00 PM

I dont like wearing foundation everyday so this is perfect for me.

Even in the label claims "Purpose: sunscreen" it really works like a miracle skin perfector for me Light/ Medium is the perfect color and it looks natural and velvet without even feel you´re wearing it but last all day.

About the price i think is reasonable because you only need a little amount.

Here in Mexico I buy it at walmart because about 2 times per year they are 2x1 about 5.76 dolars each

on 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

(Reviewing for Light to Medium skin)

I actually purchased this because I was running out of the first one I had originally bought a year ago which is the original formula for normal to dry skin (which is my skin type). It's not as severely dry as it used to be but dry enough for makeup or BB cream to catch on dry patches if I don't exfoliate. When I first tried the original I kind of looked greasy so I really had to learn the 'less is more' rule for that particular formula. It's okay.. But since I don't really wear concealer much I was looking for more coverage. Obviously lol.

I know I have dry skin but I've heard so many reviews about how great this new formula is and how the coverage is so much more better than the original.. My skin hasn't been that bad lately, but during that hormonal time of the month, I need the coverage. So I did a lot of research before purchasing this and didn't really find any great reviews about how this works on dry skin UNTIL I saw a YouTube video by Megan McTaggart comparing the 2 formulas on her dry skin, and honestly that was the breaking point that made me decide to buy it.

It's supposed to be mattifying, however, it comes off semi matte for me and has a really natural finish (with awesome coverage, btw).

I'm not saying it will work for everyone with dry skin, but it definitely works for me. I'm in love and it's def. HG status. I hardly wear foundation anymore, especially during the summer.. and I live in Vegas so I don't want to have makeup melt off my face in this triple digit heat.. so I'm happy I bought this. 👌

(Side note for my dry skin gals: make sure you moisturize before you apply just like you would with any other product you'd apply on your face.)

on 6/7/2014 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was after something to use everyday that wasn't too heavy for my oily skin. This product is perfect because it stops my face from getting horribly shiny and dull during the day; it also has great coverage for me as I was only after something that would cover my pores and slight uneven skin tone/spots.

I find that it's slightly hard to blend, so I'm going to buy a beauty blender to use in order to achieve the perfectly even finish. (I have seen videos on YouTube where gurus have recommended the beauty blender to use with this product.)

I don't use this product every day, so I can't say whether or not it will break me out if I were to use it all the time; but I have worn it all day at work and at home afterwards, and it has managed to stay on without wearing off, needing a retouch, looking disgustingly oily, or breaking me out in the following couple of days!

CONS: I hate the packaging! The cream tends to leak out of the tube if it's left facing downwards. I have kept the packaging and place it in the box facing upwards just to stop it from pouring out all over itself once I take off the lid.