Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

Used this over 2 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with its results. Oil-control is fairly good in comparison to other BB creams that I tried before. Kept my oil at bay for the first 2-3 hours, then minimal blotting is required thereafter. Considering its price, I would probably go for another tube of this.

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 6/6/2017 1:17:00 PM

It's not good for oily, combination skin. It causes breakouts.

I used it with setting powder, and it lasted about 2 hours or so...and then started to look really cakey, greasy, especially on my forehead.
I bought it and tried it in the winter. I think it wouldn't even last an hour in the hot summer, it would get greasy really fast.
The color is orange. It offers minimal coverage.

I would not recommend it.

SO ORANGE!!!!! I am so bummed. I read some great reviews and I don't get it. I'm very fair and yes I can blend it out, but it is still orange tinted and I have to blend all the way down as if it were a full coverage, which it most absolutely is NOT. It's a bb cream. I didn't look radiant, and my blemishes weren't blurred... Garnier you were a total waste of 20 bucks as I'm throwing this in the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Their lightest shade is orangey for my fair skin even in the summertime. I can go with the first shade within the . range of the foundation (usually). It covered nothing and was greasy as well.

on 4/13/2017 8:56:00 AM

I was fed up of wearing foundations for every day wear. So I decided to buy a bb cream, and after seeing good reviews I chose garner bb cream for oily skin in the shade 'light'.
My skin is oily in my t-zone and I have some blemishes and visible pores.
This bb cream is amazing! In one little pea sized amount I managed to cover my whole face and cover up the imperfections on my skin.
The colour 'light' was the perfect shade for me.
It is light, easy to apply and a great alternative to foundation and it looks 'natural' on the skin.
Definitely recommend

on 10/30/2016 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love this in my mind twenties when my skin was just oily, but since I became combination with a bit of dryness, it just makes my skin really uncomfortable.

Pros: Very light, runny consistency great for oily skin. Great coverage for a bb (medium). looks very natural when it melts into the skin. It's also super affordable.

Cons: Very strong yellow undertone across all shades. This is not a con for me because I'm olive, but a lot of people won't find a shade for them in the range. It's not very long lasting and it transfers. It also oxidizes up to 2 shades so I could only use it in the summer. It has no moisturizing properties. Unless you're a purely oily or normal type, it will accentuate any dryness you may have and will make your skin feel super uncomfortable.

on 10/24/2016 9:28:00 AM

Been using it for over four months and am pretty satisfied!!!

1.It goes on very smoothly,
2.has an ok coverage (especially for its price, it's no heavy-duty foundation besides) for most of the darker spots left from my skin-angsty teen years,
3.keeps me from getting super-oily for at least six hours (that's a personal record tbh),
4.does not dry my skin at all, and
5.does not clog my pores and break me out AT ALL.
6.Also, very tentatively, I should add how, a after half an hour since applying, my (huge, moon-crater-like) pores seem to be less prominent.

Now onto the less-positives:
My skin can be very oily and crazy-prone to break-outs and I tend to overdo it with exfoliators and clay masks, thus ending up with dry/flaking patches mostly on my nose and around my chin. And that's when things get difficult. If I don't notice and moisturize the afflicted area thoroughly beforehand, rubbing the bb cream on makes it look really bad. I've found, though, that applying a dot of product more and carefully patting it on and around works. I have it in "light", although the italian translation in the back says "medio-chiara" which means medium-light, which is pretty weird. It's mostly a good match, if not a little pink. I have pretty strong yellow undertones, and it's nothing a quick swipe of blush on the neck and collarbones can't fix. The texture's also pretty runny, but unless the little tube is squeezed tightly it shouldn't matter, and it has a slightly strong perfume-like smell, it wears off pretty quickly though. I only sometimes finish with some sheer powder on top, for a little longer stay and more matte finish, but usually prefer the dewy look it gives.

Overall, Garnier has honestly been a disappointment for me in many other products. This bb cream, however, although its problems, is an in-disposable part of my everyday routine: after cleansing, moisturizing, putting on sunscreen and lip balm, and with only a touch of blush afterwards~~