Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.8

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this recently! Love it. It works great with my acne prone, oily skin. It offers amazing coverage that looks just like skin. It's fabulous! If you haven't bought it yet, go out and get it!

on 10/12/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Overall - Love it! I've used almost a whole bottle. My skin is oily and this works for me. Didn't break me out and I'm extremely acne prone.

Coverage - Definitely light-medium, but leaning towards medium. It has more coverage than most BB creams I've tried, but it's definitely not cakey or anything. I only use concealer if I have a really red, inflamed pimple. And, of course, I use under-eye concealer, but I use that even with full coverage makeup.

Color - I'm a NC 15-20, and the shade light/medium matches me really well. I think it actually runs slightly more on the yellow side, which is nice, since most makeup pulls pink in the drugstore. But it's neutral enough that it should work for most people.

Lasting Power - I'll admit, on it's own, this doesn't last the longest time (I'm EXTREMELY oily.) It doesn't run off your face, but shine breaks through pretty quickly. However, I started using Milk of Magnesia as a primer, and now it lasts AGES, doesn't wear off at all, and I only have to touch up like once during the day - and only have to use one blotting sheet, instead of three.

Finish - Probably semi-matte/natural on its own. I set it with a powder and it looks completely matte.

Extra Info - 1. It blends really well, and I use a flat top brush to stipple/buff it on, which is definitely my preferred way to do it, although I found fingers work as well. 2. Definitely store it upside down. So with the cap facing up. If you stand it up, like it seems like it's meant to do, it will POOR out when you open it, because... 3. It's pretty liquidy. But that doesn't bother me. 4. There isn't a smell to it much at all. 5. Doesn't oxidize as far as I can tell.

CONS -

1. On it's own, doesn't control oil extremely well. It does to an extent, but don't expect miracles is all I'm saying. However, in conjunction with milk of magnesia, it works amazingly.

2. My only big downfall with this, is the white-cast in photos from the SPF! :( It looks lovely in person, but it makes your face about 3 shades lighter in photos. Just be aware of that, and own something different to wear if you are getting your pictures taken. However, that's common with most foundations that have an SPF in them. So, nothing unusual.

on 7/20/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best for my oily skin! I love it! I used it underneath my foundations sometimes.. Or i used it with a drop foundation for a light coverage.. I does mattify me.. The only bb cream that i use..
Cons:
packaging
Runny
Color range

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have combination skin and i love this bb cream, it does what it claims , it controls my oil and has great non cakey coverage! It is very easy to blend , i use my beauty blender and sometimes my finger , it also does great at brightening!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product. I had tried Garnier's first BB cream, and that was just not cute. Though I loved the light feel of it, the cream was too pink for my skin and even left a little bit of a gray cast to my face. Not cute. Plus, I was so slick within minutes of putting it on that I felt like I needed to wash my face. Ew.

Anyways, after pretty much giving up on the whole BB cream thing I found this beauty at Wal-Mart. With not a little skepticism I bought the tube hoping it would be that sheer, barely there coverage I hoped for.

It totally was. I LOVE this stuff. I can hardly stand even the lightest of foundations since using this BB cream. It disappears into my skin but still evens out my skin tone. I still get a smidge oily, but with this cream I just get that "healthy glow" look. If i feel like i'm gettng too oily one day I just slap some primer on my t-zone before the BB cream and it works like a charm.

I also love that I do not have to use a powder for this cream. I hate powders and this really does not require any at all!

Best part of this cream for me is that it is more of a yellow tone and does not oxidize to become orange. That is a major win since most all BB creams or tinted moisturizers i have ever tried are either too pink or they start off yellow and oxidize to a red/orange tone.

I highly reccommend this BB cream. It can be used for a full made-up look, or just slapped on when you wake up 5 minutes before class. Looks great either way!

My only gripe is the packaging. The stuff gets all over the lid. I can cover my entire face just by digging out what has spilled into the lid.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super cheap, great quality and great look.

I prefer this over foundation for an everyday look. I have skin that is soooo oily and this is perfect for me. I bought this product in light and i loved it so much. But then my friend had it in medium, which looked even better on me.

Must give this one a go. It also has great coverage