Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.8

Used this over 2 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with its results. Oil-control is fairly good in comparison to other BB creams that I tried before. Kept my oil at bay for the first 2-3 hours, then minimal blotting is required thereafter. Considering its price, I would probably go for another tube of this.

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

on 4/4/2016 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It makes my skin shine and get oily. I didn't like it :(

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is an okay foundation. I wouldn't really call it a bb cream as it has a ton of alcohol in it which results in no hydrating qualities. The product is super runny (not to mention messy) and has to be kept upright to prevent leakage. The colour selection sucks which we all know but I have it in both shades so that I can concoct my own shade. I feel like it's light to medium coverage-- definitely buildable. In the end, it was too much of a hassle to mix the foundations for my shade and to keep it from leaking so I stopped using it. It's also really pricey for a drugstore foundation-- $17-20 each at my local Shoppers :/

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My friend gave this product to me after she received it as a sample from Garnier (sample = full size? awesome!). This product provides my skin with a pretty good coverage for everyday wear. However, after wearing this all over my face for about 3-4 hours, my face becomes EXTREMELY oily. I would not repurchase just because even after powdering and blotting my face throughout the day my face still became oily.

Pros:
-Not too bad for the price of a BB cream
-Good coverage
-Good amount of product in what you get

Cons:
-Makes your skin very oily even after powdering
-I had to store the product upside down because it would leak through the top
-Consistency is very runny

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/