Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

4.5

on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this BB cream for a long time now, and I must say, I absolutely love it! I think I will only use this product in the Summer though, as even the lightest colour is a bit too dark for my skin. But in the Summer, that's something I don't care too much about. I would definitely not wear this in the Winter, as my skin is very pale, and I think then it would look awful! This makes my skin look really nice and almost "flawless" without it looking like I'm wearing much make up. And it doesn't cause me to break out! The coverage is amazing, maybe even better than the foundations that I've tried. It covers my pimples so well, that sometimes I don't even need to put concealer on afterwards. The formula is quite runny, which I don't actually mind, because you don't have to use much and it makes it very easy to blend all over the face. There's lots I could talk about, so I'll make a list of pros and cons:

Pros:

- Covers pimples and blemishes extremely well
- Makes my skin look really nice and flawless
- Doesn't make my face oily
- Doesn't make it really obvious that I'm wearing make up
- Does not cause me to break out
- Very blendable
- Decent price and will last ages

Cons:

- Lightest colour is too dark for my pale skin
- Transfers onto clothes very easily

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have combination skin and i love this bb cream, it does what it claims , it controls my oil and has great non cakey coverage! It is very easy to blend , i use my beauty blender and sometimes my finger , it also does great at brightening!

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

AWESOME STUFF! Im using the color Light/Medium and it is amazing! My skin looks flawless! I apply my BB cream with the Real Technizue buffing brush by Samantha Chapman and it stays on my face for at least 8 hours. NO shine NO dryness and just looks beauitful. I was a powder girl before this BB Cream and I'm in love! I've only been using this for about week now, so I will write an update if I break out or anything... So far so good! :)

UPDATE: I'm still in love with this stuff! I've tried soo many foundations..MAC, CLINIQUE, MAKEUP FOREVER, REVLON colorstay....nothing compares to this BB cream! I apply this first and then I apply MAC powder over top.

on 6/29/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I was so happy to see this in stores while I was overseas (I'm pretty sure it's not out in Australia yet) as the original Garnier BB cream was waaaay too greasy for my oily skin. I don't usually like wearing a full face of liquid foundation everyday, especially in hot weather, however my skin constantly has blemishes that tinted moisturizer can't cover. This BB cream on the other hand provides just enough coverage that I only need concealer on those stubborn blemishes and it blends beautifully into my skin. It's so light that I can't even tell I'm wearing it which is what I love. I still have to powder down my t-zone as my skin is extremely oily which is fine for me. Overall this product is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now, I was just a little disappointed that there was 10ml less product than with the original version. !

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I really like this bb cream. The first one I've tried and I'm obsessed. Doesn't cover up giant red spots but covers everything else and gives a flawless finish. My pores looked a lot smaller too.
I would say, light has a slight orange undertone and is pretty dark, so wouldn't be good for people who are porcelain or ivory skin tones.
I have dry skin with oilytzone in summer and it works so good for me. Definitly would recommend.
For all of my other product reviews, subscribe to my youtube channel:

Full review is here in my video :)

on 8/22/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I have been using this for about a year now and overall it is really great. Before, I used to use primer, foundation and powder but then I bought this for going on holiday and now I just use it with some loose powder. I have acne prone skin and the coverage for spots is as good as any foundation I have used before and it is really good at covering up the awful marks that I get on my skin that last for ages after a spot has gone down. Considering how runny this is when it comes out of the tube it covers really well, lasts for most of the day and keeps away most of the shine from my oily skin.

The one thing that really lets this product down is the packaging. I have to constantly wipe the tube otherwise I open my make up bag to find everything covered in it. It leaks EVERYWHERE even when I have screwed the lid on really tight. The mess it makes really annoys me, so much so that despite actually really liking the product I would consider buying a different BB cream just to avoid ruining my other make up and make up bag.

on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This review is for the shade 'medium' as I couldn't find that listing to review.
I originally started off using the oil-based version which I found to be too greasy - then I discovered the oily/combo skin version which works perfect for me! I am really happy with this product. It gives a nice medium, even coverage which I blend in using my fingertips. The colour pulls slightly orange but it actually matches my skin really well. Reasonable cost and lasts all day.
Update: I forgot all about this BB cream among the growing pile of foundations and BBs I have been collecting and using. I found it again recently and I forgot how good it is. I actually prefer this to alot of the foundations I own. The coverage really is decent and the finish is almost flawless on me. I also find this product great to mix in with other foundations.

on 11/11/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other

I dont use this product by itself, i mix a FEW drops in with my moisturiser. I dont think this product alone gives suitable moisture, And when used by itself can look very orange and slightly cakey if not rubbed into the skin correctly. So yeah...just mix it in with my moisturiser to stop a shitty colour and so i get moisture!

It fills in pores without clogging and lasts all day...i find using lightweight producs like tinted moisturisers/bb cream last alot longer then actual foundaton.

Applied with my hands and set with MAC blot powder.

Not a huge fan of the smell...but meh. First world problems.

Dirt cheap from priceline, roughly $13!

Reccomend for all skin types!

Only con is that the packaging sucks, the colour selection could use a makeover and the fragrance is kinda gross! but other then that no compaints.