Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.7

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

on 9/25/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

PROS:
- Lasts all day
- Full coverage
- Doesn't break me out
- Natural looking
- Doesn't crease or cake

CONS:
- Must exoliate if you have dry patches
- Doesn't actually control oil
- Quite expensive where I live (but a bottle lasts forever)
- Shade is pretty orange (Light medium)

I swear i get more compliments on my skin when I wear this than when i'm wearing an actual foundation. This stuff is perfect for everyday wear, because it doesn't ever break me out. It's pretty pricey where i live (15$) but granted, i've had my bottle for nearly two years and used it everyday for school for many months and it seems like there's still a lot of product left. I have a lot of red acne scars and it covers up EVERYTHING, i never have to spot conceal, people can't believe i'm just wearing a bb cream because it's so full coverage.

Reading the claims off Garniers website:
controls shine - nope
minimizes pores - yes
evens skin tone - yes
hydrates - as long as you don't have super dry patches, yes
helps prevent sunburn - yes

A few more detailed cons;
~This stuff is seriously liquidy. The bottle becomes a mess and you have to store this stuff lid up. The regular garnier bb cream is a thick mousse like texture and this is straight up watery. That being said, it still is crazy full coverage and not streaky, just be warned it's super messy and Not a product you can keep in a purse or makeup Bag
~ This doesn't do anything for oil control. Nothing at all. I have crazy oily skin, but i wear milk of magnesia as primer so that doesn't matter to me anymore. That's the only reason i can imagine that people don't like this product it doesn't do the main thing that it claims.
~ this is not a product for people with dry skin. in the wintertime when I get dry patches I need to exfoliate them like crazy because this makes my skin so dry in the winter.

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.

on 4/5/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works much better than my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in vanilla!!!! And it covers more than actual liquid foundation in general. It works on me very well, but I can't say the same for the next woman who is curious to try it. I love the packaging, especially the fact that it comes in a squeezing tube. The color of the tube is gold, which I think is perfect for it. It is my new shiny golden treasure in a tube. Plus, you only need a little of application to apply on! The price was around $11, and judging by the ingredients that performs a miracle on my face, it.s a freaking steal!

on 10/20/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I have adult acne and have been worried about not being able to wear foundation with my new acne treatment. I gave this a go and my skin is brilliant atm. I use a combination of the medium and the light for my NC25 skin.

I love the coverage, its so light and really makes me glow.

I now use this as my everyday foundation. I am so freaken happy.

on 6/21/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

well, i am writing this review in astonishment. I have never used tinted moisturizersbefore. I have a an oily acne scarred sensisitive skin that becomes red so easiliy in seboreic areas. so i have to use fullcover and longstay foundations like estee lauder double wear or by terry cover expert daily. My lightest daily make up is a lancome mineral powder with a strong kabuki. Today in lunch time i went to sports club and swimmed and has some steam and when i got out i have noticed i do not have my make up purse with me and i do not have even a moisturizer. i rush into a market on the way back work to buy a cheap moisturizer to save my day. This one was cheap enough and i did not expect more than some moisturizing and slightest cover on my reddened skin would be a great extra. I tried it on and shocked. It is very sheer but evened out my skin more than many medium cover foundations. It is moisturizing and sun protection is an extra. i will keep that one at my sports bag for good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this bb cream! Super lightweight, yet provides really good coverage for a bb cream! I have been using this for two years and it hasn't broken me out at all, unless I don't completely remove it at night, but other than that it's great! Would definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive acne prone skin!

on 12/11/2013 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Really liked this bb cream - I have oily to combination skin and this didn't keep me totally oil free all day long but it certainly helped. I pair this with a concealer and powder for a fuller coverage, as I often have a lot of blemishes to cover. I have pretty fair skin and I found that when I first put this on (for the first hour or so) it comes out too dark and orange for my skin, and it takes awhile to oxidise before it looks better.

I am going to shop around for more fuller coverage products in the future, and ones that match my skin tone better. However I will probably repurchase this product later as it is good for days when you want to keep an extremely natural look.