Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

First of all as a lot of people mentioned, it's oxidized each single time I've used it. Another thing, it has the weirdest texture...I have a combo skin (partly dry-normal, oily T-zone) so it clinged to the dry spots and broke after 1 hour of use on the oily parts during the winter months. Probably some kind of magic :) And as a cherry on top, it breaked me out. Thank you, Garnier!
Pros: cheap plus Garnier always has sales; easy to find.
Cons: horrible strong smell; very liquidy; bad packaging for the liquid foundation like this, gets messy even if you are very careful; poor color selection; oxidize like crazy; not for acne-prone skin, might break you out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Their lightest shade is orangey for my fair skin even in the summertime. I can go with the first shade within the . range of the foundation (usually). It covered nothing and was greasy as well.

on 4/26/2017 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really like it!

I'm oily, ~NC20 and I got this in the shade Light. It goes on beautifully, the shade matches me (it's definitely on the warmer side), and the coverage is nice (about medium). It has a slightly watery consistency, I tried this with a sponge and a brush and I think it looks great either way.

My ONLY complaints that are:
1) It does not work with any of my moisturizers, they make it go patchy. So I wash my face, use a toner, and go with this directly. Since I'm oily I don't feel that I need more moisture, but maybe it could bother combo skin.
2) I'd put the wear time at ~4-5 hours. After that I feel that it really fades and breaks down, even if I blot. I stick to wearing it on shorter days.

Overall, I really like it :)

I am 28 years old, have very acne prone skin, first signs of aging, and am always trying new foundations to cover up scarring and help with redness. I think I'm on my 7-10th tube of this and religiously keep going back! I like a medium coverage with a dewy finish.

This BB cream is amaaazing....a little goes a long way! The tube is easy (and somewhat sterile to squeeze product out). Apply with sponge or damp beauty blender, set with powder or it may wipe off if not fully dry. *Be careful as the squeeze tube CAN be a bit if you open it downward!*

What else to say? No major smells, non irritating, doesn't break me out.

Summer months it might melt on the face a bit (as you'd find with many liquid makeups/oily skin types), but I just don't apply as much in summer.

Oh! And my skin is somewhat fair, so the light medium - lightest colour offered- does run a tad bit dark, but I just blend it into my neck and hairline..and no need to switch shades for summer.

Don't waste your time buying the "Pure Control Anti-Acne" version of this. It has a totally different consistency, different look and feel when it is dry, and definitely doesn't help with acne.

But the regular one for oily skin is spectacular!

5 lippies and will continue to buy, fingers crossed they don't ever change this product! :)

on 1/13/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I brought this to use on my days off when I don't want to wear makeup. The colour is fantastic and the feeling of this product is good but no staying power and bad packaging.

I have found using a finishing powder on top has helped a little but still finding it slightly oily by lunch.

Pros: oil free, cheap, available everywhere.

Cons: the packaging, the staying power.

Overall an okay product that is a great introduction to the world of BB creams.

on 10/2/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This I like except for the fact that it makes me super oily,even though it says its supposed to control oil,but it makes my skin crazy oily,even if I use a mattifying powder on top. And they used to have more shades,now theres just two, light/medium and dark/deep I think. I use the light/medium which matches me well.
But the coverage is really good which impresses me because the consistensy is really watery,is a thin liquid,its very easy to blend,doesnt emphasize my pores or acne scarring. It doesnt break me out,it never looks cakey. This really covers but it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup,doesnt crease or move during the day,it lasts for about 6 hours I'd say. This is what I use when I'm in a rush because is super easy to apply and blend.
This really would be the perfect foundation in my opinion if it didnt make so oily.

I definitely did my research before even thinking of buying this product, and definitely ended up getting it because of all the rave reviews. BUT I was terribly disappointed. It went on very nice - like a lightweight concealer. I have nice skin so I don't need anything heavy, but do like something that keeps my T-Zone matte. This did it for about an hour and that was it. I was reapplying powder and blotting my face with oil blotters more than ever! Ugh..so frustrating. Though I like the 'second skin' look, I would rather more of a matte look than this...I don't know, I didn't think of my skin to be that oily, but maybe it is...this just wasn't worth the money. Do not waste your time.

I used to like it, but I'm not the biggest fan of it any more. It does give a nice finish to my skin but it also settles on my dry patches. Good for summer, but very drying in winter.