Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

on 6/8/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING COVERAGE, LASTS ALL DAY, MAKES YOUR SKIN BEAUTIFUL, NOT OILY

on 7/16/2014 1:11:00 AM

This BB cream is a life saver! I have acne prone combination skin, with lots of hyper pigmentation and acne scars, not to mention pale skin. I tried lots of different bb creams and could never find one that latest, matched my tone, and had a little more than sheer coverage. This bb cream had all that. I love using it with the beauty blender- it leaves a flawless finish. I don't even have to touch it up with powder, it lasts all day on it's own! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!

on 2/1/2014 6:56:00 AM

The best bb cream I have ever used.Super coverage for a bb cream.

on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this recently! Love it. It works great with my acne prone, oily skin. It offers amazing coverage that looks just like skin. It's fabulous! If you haven't bought it yet, go out and get it!

on 10/6/2013 1:19:00 PM

I'm rather shocked I like this, since the original Garnier BB clogged my pores so badly. I am NC20 and the light/med is perfect. I have combo skin and occasionally find it a bit drying but overall it is great. Usually I will only wear specific "long wear" foundations, because I have an active job and lifestyle and will not touch up, but this actually wears very well for a full day. It is pricy but you do get a lot of product. I have not noticed any skin benefits, but I didn't honestly expect to. It's just a solid med coverage foundation that doesn't cause breakouts. Also I agree with other reviews, store this upside down.

I almost used up this product and I will definetely repurchase.
At the beginning I was not so impressed, but then I found myself reaching for it almost every day.
Advantages:
- impressive coverage (no other drugstore comparison) and you can also build it up with a second layer in problem areas without looking cakey
- very easy to apply just with your fingers - it is my only option when I am in a hurry
- does not beak me out
- mattifies the skin - I have combination skin and I also apply powder on top and it hold on very well even in hot summer days
Disadvantages:
- packaging - I would have preferred to have a pump, as the contents is quite liquid and the cap gets filled up with product until you close it, so you end up with a bit of waste
- transfers onto clothes - being approprite for oily skin does not mean that once it sets it cannot transfer on clothes, so you need to be careful with clothing items or accessories like scarfs
All in all, I think this product has a great value for money and I highly recommend it.

The only good bb cream ive ever tried. So lightweight & easy to blend and great coverage (medium) a little pricey though

on 7/24/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

OMG! this is my love affair at the moment! I am usually a foundation person because I have quite a bit of problem areas on my face from acne that need serious coverage. I never bought into the idea of a bb cream for acne-ridden skin. This is my first bb cream and I am AMAZED. I love that it is 2 oz worth of product unlike most foundations that are 1 or less oz. The consistency of it is very runny, but you know what? It feels like NOTHING literally! It looks like real skin and I love how it feels and looks. I am never a fan of heavy/masky foundation. The coverage is light to medium, and it is very even with no patchiness. I use a concealer with it to hide the angry red bumps. I always have to use concealer no matter how great the coverage may be. It has a very smooth and natural matte finish. I have to set it with powder to make it look even better and control my oily skin. It lets my skin breath, and it did not break me out. the lasting power is impressive too!
What made me love this bb cream so much was the color. I have pale skin with neutral undertones. In MAC shades I'm NC 10-15 anything darker makes me look orange. This bb cream has the most true undertones to real skin. Melanin in our skin has a brown beige color. I understand yellow and pink, but I don't know why makeup companies feel the need to add orange crap to their foundation. I use light medium shade of this bb cream and it looks fantastic. No weird undertones at all. It is a hair deeper than my skin, but I love that. I totally recommend the oily/combo version to anyone looking for a great alternative to foundation.

I have already bought 2 backups of this BB cream from Garnier. HG material here! The coverage is the BEST I've seen from a drugstore BB cream and the oil control is awesome! I have a VERY oily Tzone and with this cream, I don't have to touch up with powder or blot. Its so lightweight & perfect for summertime, but I know I will be wearing it well into the colder months as well because I just love the look of it on my skin.