Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.7

on 6/6/2017 1:17:00 PM

It's not good for oily, combination skin. It causes breakouts.

I used it with setting powder, and it lasted about 2 hours or so...and then started to look really cakey, greasy, especially on my forehead.
I bought it and tried it in the winter. I think it wouldn't even last an hour in the hot summer, it would get greasy really fast.
The color is orange. It offers minimal coverage.

I would not recommend it.

this bb cream is very runny, it also runs on my face and does not hold up on my skin, and is also very orange. this bb cream did not do anything for me :(

on 3/16/2016 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

breaks me out badly

First time when I applied this bb cream I was absolutely impressed about how good it's the coverage because it was very cheap. It covered all my redness and my skin was looking so good. But after two or three applies it started looking cakey and and T zone was very oily only after 2 hours. Beside this, it wasn't covering at all anything. And this shade, even it is the lightest it was very dark for me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My friend gave this product to me after she received it as a sample from Garnier (sample = full size? awesome!). This product provides my skin with a pretty good coverage for everyday wear. However, after wearing this all over my face for about 3-4 hours, my face becomes EXTREMELY oily. I would not repurchase just because even after powdering and blotting my face throughout the day my face still became oily.

Pros:
-Not too bad for the price of a BB cream
-Good coverage
-Good amount of product in what you get

Cons:
-Makes your skin very oily even after powdering
-I had to store the product upside down because it would leak through the top
-Consistency is very runny

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

A go to for a "no makeup" day.
I went through a phase where I absolutely loved this as it is really light weight and gave me a bit of coverage to cover my red cheeks but left me with a really bare complexion. Which was the look I was going for.
The only reason I no longer use or would buy this is
a) I no longer feel comfortable with minimal makeup, I prefer a full coverage everyday.
b) I have half a tube left so if I ever decide to use it again I wouldn't need to buy it as I have some left over.
Packaging is good, really easy to use, just squeeze a bit out on a beauty blender and you're good to go! I found this blended in great as the mixture was more on the runny side allowing a small amount to go a long way.
I found this product dried matte however as I have a really oily T section I found by the end of the day I was oily again and would need to use my powder brush to fix myself.

on 6/8/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING COVERAGE, LASTS ALL DAY, MAKES YOUR SKIN BEAUTIFUL, NOT OILY

on 4/21/2015 9:39:00 AM

it works better than i thought, meaning that it covers more than i expected it to. of course it's light, don't expect miracles, but it's good for everyday when you don't want a heavy make up. i haven't tried any other brand, so i can't compare. but i did try the one for normal skin and it was too oily for me (i have acne-prone, bit oily skin). this one feels better. i bought it again, since it's a cheap, good-enough solution for everyday

on 9/27/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My skin: extremely oily/acne prone/light asian skin with a warm yellow tinge/i have acne scars and hyperpigmentation

Pros - affordable - easy to blend - natural - lasts all day - light to medium coverage ( you can get fuller coverage by using a brush, using your fingers will give you a more natural finish) - can double up as a concealer - does not go patchy (the longer i wear it, the nicer it looks) - velvet/natural finish - evens out skin - cover up most of my acne scars and hyperpigmentations -

Cons - can sometimes look orange (fix it by applying a whiter base powder over and it fixes the orange problem ) - oil control lasts for about 3 hours on me before i have to blot (I have extremely oily skin) - the liquidy formula can be messy as it spills from the bottle (but its nothing intolerable)

In general: I really love this product, I apply it with my fingers - a brush will give you a fuller coverage but it will look less natural, it lasts all day when i powder it. SOMETIMES (it has only happened like 3-5 times for me and I've used it for a year ) it can look orange but not often, but when it does i just apply a light-coloured finishing powder over the top and it fixes the problem. One bottle has lasted me for over a year, a little goes a long way.

If you have dry patches .. MOISTURISE, it can cling to dry patches but as you wear it and your natural oils come through, the dry patches disappear and you get a really beautiful velvet finish. The light colour matches me well, but sometimes in the winter it is a tinge dark (but nothing noticeable), so i just blend it down my neck and it looks fine.

I will definitely repurchase since it is afforable, great coverage and long-lasting - on the face and product wise. (Had my bottle for over a year and i still have a quarter of the bottle left).

on 7/16/2014 1:11:00 AM

This BB cream is a life saver! I have acne prone combination skin, with lots of hyper pigmentation and acne scars, not to mention pale skin. I tried lots of different bb creams and could never find one that latest, matched my tone, and had a little more than sheer coverage. This bb cream had all that. I love using it with the beauty blender- it leaves a flawless finish. I don't even have to touch it up with powder, it lasts all day on it's own! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!