Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 8/27/2017 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

in the beginning i feeling good with this BB , but after a few months I noticed a big Acne on my skin after a one Use .

on 7/8/2017 1:29:00 PM

This is a great BB cream for the summer. Although I still need to use setting powder/setting spray, it does a great job of light coverage to even skin tone and correct imperfections. Was about to buy a $40 BB cream when I decided to give this a try first, so glad I did! I hardly ever wear actual foundation, but I definitely won't be bothering with that anymore! Just this is enough for even breakout days. Nice for hot sweaty weather when you need some coverage but don't want your face to melt off! Only wish there were more color options, the Light/medium is great when I'm paler, but when I have a (fake) tan I have to mix with some bronzer to match. Overall still a great product!

First of all as a lot of people mentioned, it's oxidized each single time I've used it. Another thing, it has the weirdest texture...I have a combo skin (partly dry-normal, oily T-zone) so it clinged to the dry spots and broke after 1 hour of use on the oily parts during the winter months. Probably some kind of magic :) And as a cherry on top, it breaked me out. Thank you, Garnier!
Pros: cheap plus Garnier always has sales; easy to find.
Cons: horrible strong smell; very liquidy; bad packaging for the liquid foundation like this, gets messy even if you are very careful; poor color selection; oxidize like crazy; not for acne-prone skin, might break you out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 4/13/2017 8:56:00 AM

I was fed up of wearing foundations for every day wear. So I decided to buy a bb cream, and after seeing good reviews I chose garner bb cream for oily skin in the shade 'light'.
My skin is oily in my t-zone and I have some blemishes and visible pores.
This bb cream is amazing! In one little pea sized amount I managed to cover my whole face and cover up the imperfections on my skin.
The colour 'light' was the perfect shade for me.
It is light, easy to apply and a great alternative to foundation and it looks 'natural' on the skin.
Definitely recommend

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

My very first BB cream. At first I really liked it, but later on it started to oxidize so bad I had to stop using it.

I use foundation every time I go to work or school but I always spend so much time at my skin care/foundation routine that I took my chance and bought the BB Cream for Oily Skin by Garnier. I expected a sheer coverage, and alot of moisture. But I got a sheer-medium coverage with a balanced amount of moisture. My skin looks like skin and more healthy. The shade Light also fits me good, but not perfectly. I set the BB Cream with pressed or baby powder but I will try without it in the future. I'll let you know how it works over the day, but so far I'm impressed. Good job, Garnier.

on 1/13/2017 5:10:00 AM

I wasn't too sure about this product before I bought it - the reviews were definitely mixed! However, after purchasing I can say that I don't regret my decision to jump on the bandwagon. For its price you seem to get a relatively good amount of product, although the fluidity of the solution means that a lot can leak out from the tube each time you use it. Because of this the packaging isn't my favourite, but its a pretty minor problem; simply take care when squeezing out the cream.

Onto the formula. I have incredibly oily skin, and although the packaging states that it controls shine, I looked like a disco ball after only a few hours! I like the finish - its matte but not too cakey or drying. Coverage is perfect for me, as it covers blemishes and acne scars without looking too unnatural. Colour also suits my the yellow undertones in my skin, and the light colour matches my complexion. One definite downside is the smell. It smells a bit unpleasant, but not enough so the I would reconsider buying the product again.

I found that using a beauty blender or makeup sponge works better than applying the product with fingers.

All in all, a good bb cream with light-medium coverage, that works well for oily skin.